(PC/Mobile) All levels welcome! Recruiting for Guardians of Terra, hardcore or casual welcome. Come join our active, friendly and generous bunch!

Still looking for new members if anyone is interested!!

Newer members looking for some help?? Veterans who want an active guild with breathing room?? Come join our active friendly bunch :smiley:

We have some new recruits so only a couple spots left if anyone is interested!!

Looking for a couple new recruits if anyone is interested!!

On the hunt for a couple more people. Might also be able to take a smaller group if there are a few friends or family members out there looking to join a guild together. If you have any questions feel free to DM me!

Still looking for a couple people to join out group, if you are interested in joining (or have any questions) please feel free to comment here or DM me!

Out looking for a couple more recruits!!! If you are looking for an active guild that rakes in high rewards BUT also allows you to have a life outside of the game please come join us :smiley:

Still fairly new, just got all Kindoms to 10 and looking for a more active rather than a random guild. Invite code Raquel_W7DT

Guardians of Terra is in the market for two new recruits!! If you’d like to join us or have any question please feel free to comment here or DM me!

Looking for a couple new recruits if you are interested or have questions please feel free to comment here or PM me!

On the hunt for some fresh blood for our guild! If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to comment here or DM me :smiley:

Hi,

I would love to join your guild! I’m a lvl 900+ active player, who donates a lot in her current guild. The guild has stopped being active unfortunately, so I’m looking for a new and active guild…

My invite code is: mandelotje_buqy

Hope to hear from you! :grinning:

Hey we would love to have you join us!! I can bring you over whenever you are ready.

I’m ready! :smiley:

OK it should be sent let me know if you have any issues and welcome to the group :smiley:

If you still have any spots I am interested. I am still newish but can easily meet your requirements.

We are looking for a couple more members if anyone is interested!! We would love to have you join us. If you are looking for an active group that still understands that there is a life outside of the game. Guardians of Terra is for you! DM me or post here with any questions or concerns.

I’d love an invite - newer player but working had to learn the game!

We are looking for a few new recruits again if anyone is interested! Feel free to comment here or DM me for any questions of concerns :smiley:

I am interested