(PC/Mobile) All levels welcome! Recruiting for Guardians of Terra, hardcore or casual welcome. Come join our active, friendly and generous bunch!

As of now we are full. I can let you know if we have openings in the future though if you were interested!

Looking for one (possibly 2) new recruits if anyone is interested!!!

Is there room for me?

Yep, just PM me your invite code and we’d love to have you!!

We are now full, but we have a couple of inactives so if anyone would like to join a large friendly and successful bunch, please come join us!!! Any level is welcome, just make sure you are active in the game and can meet the small reqs above, thanks!!

Still looking for a couple replacements for some inactives!! If you want an active, friendly and helpful guild, please join us today! All levels welcome!!

Okay guys, we now only have one inactive player spot left!!! If you would like it, message me your invite code. Thanks!!!

Looking for a new member to fill an inactive members spot, if you are interested please let me know!!

New year, new members!! We are looking for some fresh blood to fill a couple of spots for members that went inactive during the holidays and haven’t returned. If you have any question, please feel free to message me!

We still have a couple more spots if anyone is looking!!

Ok guys, we are almost full so if you want in now’s the time to join!! We have a couple of awesome new members, if you’d like to join us please feel free to comment here or PM me!!

One spot left!

I’m very new (just started a few days ago, level 33), but this is extremely my type of game; I was very into Puzzle Quest back in the day and I’m loving this so far. Any room for me?

One opening again guys, any takers??

Looking for one more, join us now!

We have a couple of inactive member and are actively seeking some new ones to join our ranks!! If you are interested in joining or have any questions, please feel free to comment here or DM me. Thanks!!

We filled most spots, but still one available if anyone is interested!!

Looking for some new members for our guild, let me know if you are interested!!

Looking for some new active members!! If you are interested, let me know!

Looking for a couple new members if anyone is interested!