PC/Mobile: 3.1 Patch Notes

Yeah but how much?

1 Like

So PC/mobile gets console AIā€¦and the changes to the Justice League team (Mab and so on) you guys CLAIMED was coming with this updateā€¦are nowhere to be found.

Man, did I pick the perfect time to quit this ridiculous game. You guys are going to be bombarded with so much complaining when the PC/mobile crowd, who is SO much larger, get the horribly broken AI weā€™ve had to deal with on console for so long, ALONG WITH the fact that Justice League gets SO much worse due to said broken AI.

Way to go devs, shot yourself in the foot big time. ā€œWeā€™re going to fix itā€. That was a good joke!!

@RyuuHou24 how about you play the new update before you jump to conclusions? The console fix is coming, give it a shot.

3 Likes

It might be worth mentioning to Sirrian that this needs updating for clarity @Ozball.

But jumping to conclusions is great exercise.

Horrible way to judge an awesome update, but exercise all the same.

2 Likes

Did you alter Mab? Did you alter any of her cronies that everyone uses on the Justice League defense team, like YOU CLAIMED YOU WOULD?? Oh right. No, you didnā€™t.

And you didnā€™t alter the AI on console at all, you just gave the PC/mobile crowd the same broken AI. So like I said - you guys are going to get SWAMPED now. You thought it was bad before?? HA!

PC/mobile crowds are going to wreck the forums with proof of how broken your god awful AI is. AND HAS BEEN.

@RyuuHou24 we never stated that we would be altering the troops. Changes were made elsewhere to fix the issue, as we wanted to treat the cause, not the symptom. I have explained this, at length, previously.

12 Likes

Changes where? I see nothing in the patch notes that is going to fix the gargantuan problem that is Mab and her Justice League, nor the god awful broken AI on consoles that the PC/mobile crowd now get too.

@RyuuHou24 the update hasnā€™t come to console yet. I would recommend playing it first before jumping to conclusions.

4 Likes

This is likely to help the looping problem.

4 Likes

@Strawnyy told you mine was already level 10 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::yum:

A giant BOO to this part of the update. :frowning:

18 Likes

Iā€™m not playing it, I deleted the game. And thatā€™s not an answer, what exactly is going to actually help with Mab and the Justice League? What exactly changed that you claim they wonā€™t be a problem anymore? Iā€™m hearing a lot of deflection, and a lot of the usual ridiculous answers when you guys are actually pressed on details by anyone.

@Ozball - Considering that makes little sense to begin with, I fail to see how itā€™s going to negate/nerf Mab and the JL at all.

Justice blue and other gems can now overwrite each other, rather than only spawning new gems. So instead of getting 15 new gems on the board, you might end up with only 7 or so as some of the second colour might overwrite the blues Justice spawned in the first step.

2 Likes

The way in which the gems are generated has been altered is my understanding. Previously on console when generating gems it would add to the board and not overwrite gems with the update it will overwrite existing gems.

1 Like

Theyā€™ve also done a bunch of tweaking to the AI on PC over the past month or two. Presumably, much of that is going into the Console update. At least, thatā€™s how Iā€™m interpreting the patch notes plus the responses.

1 Like

Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for. Do you know if SkullFall (ie the hidden Bonestorm buff) was a thing on console? Iā€™m wondering if it was a temporary measure on PC until the AI could be matched.

Canā€™t buy VIP chests with Gem Keys :frowning:

3 Likes

BOO-YAH!!! 2nd dungeon battle!

3 Likes

Keyword there - ā€œmightā€. So basically, they gave the ability to generate a color on an already existing gem of that color, assuming thatā€™s what it actually means, but itā€™s not guaranteed. Meaning it does JS to nerf Mab and the JL at all.