PC/Mobile 3.0.5 Patch Notes

Kraken has changed.

Pre-patch if Kraken’s damage component killed the last troop the devour would fail to trigger.

Now, Kraken’s damage is applied, resolved, dead units are removed, and then devour on the current last troop is checked. So if you kill the last you could devour 3rd. If you kill 3rd and 4th, you could devour 2nd!

7 Likes

It’s always been like this in console.

I have always wondered why Kraken does not devour the 3rd troop when it killed the 4th one. Thought it was RNG not being on my side

2 Likes

Yep that’s the way Kracken has always worked on console. Lol, love it when TDs respawns after the damage is done but is immediately devoured by same cast. :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Related to that i believe, Khorvash now manadrains the 3rd enemy troop if his spells targets die… of all troops Khorvash actually got a hopefully unintended ninja buff.

4 Likes

And if both troops die, does he drain the 2 last ones?

Now PC/mobile has a Khorvash and Kraken that has the same attributes as console.

Love it when Khorvash kills the 2nd troop then drains and stuns Famine who is on 3rd.:laughing:

Maybe more people will use these 2 now on PC/mobile?:smiley:

1 Like

They never were out of style.

No, Khorvash only drains the troop directly below the one that died.

If there is no troop in 3rd place and he killed the 2nd troop, the 4th troop will not be drained and stunned, I believe.

I think that was just a bug on the Air, and is fixed now.

Kraken says: Deal damage. Create gems. then there is a chance to devour the last troop.

In the air version it was still targeting the dead last troop for the devour instead of targeting the new last troop.

I don’t think the Unity Kraken is the bug, I think the old Air Kraken was the bug.

Khorvash reads differently though and i think that this unity Khorvash is bugged.
Khorvash reads: Deal damage to the first 2 enemies. stun them and drain their mana.

He shouldn’t be stunning and draining anything other than the first 2 troops.

2 Likes

Almost positive the Kraken/Khorvash things are bugs, known bugs, and covered in the OP by “out of order spells”.

Edit: whoops, this isn’t the Known Issues thread.

Hey Everyone,

We have just pushed out another small update which just fixed a couple of issues

• Troop Stats not using the correct ascension stat values
  • Steam Overlay not working when running the game from a shortcut directly to the .exe
  • Account linking screen improvements
  • No longer able to add multiple weapons to a single team
3 Likes

Yes, its VERY old “bug” that has been reported multiple times and ignored as with other troops having the same sequence. Its been so long some insist its a design feature.

so it is a bug they have no intent to fix? Yay for ninja Khorvash buff!!! :smile:

Ignoring (or more accurately, not commenting on) an issue does not necessarily mean the developers have no intention to fix it. There are multiple other reasons for radio silence, though of course it comes at a cost of good will.

5 Likes

Stats on PC are STILL higher then stats on mobile.
Although a lot less now, no longer the dramatic 20% or higher stats…

2 Likes

Anyone experiencing really bad slow down on mobile? Gems on ipad is almost unplayable due to long load time between screens. I click on pvp and have to wait almost 30 seconds to reach next screen.

Same with other tabs. Spent more time watching load screen than actually playing.

1 Like

When did they add in being able to click on a traitstone when traiting something and it taking you to the kingdom with that traitstone in explore?

That was a new feature with the 3.05 unity update.

Why did you buff Behemoth…then nerf him right away?

What nerf? I didn’t notce a change last time I looked at it.