PAXAUS Pass Giveaway

YO WHAT’S UP ADVENTURERS WE ARE DOING A THING THAT IS COOL.

PAX%20GIVEAWAY

If you’re Melbourne based or an Aussie who can get to PAXAUS (held in Melbourne, go figure) this year, please enter our giveaway! PAX was kind enough to give us 3 passes, so if you’re keen on attending head over to our Twitter and/or Facebook page to go in the running.

Rumour has it that if you enter on BOTH pages you will have DOUBLE the chance to win. Math, who’d have thought?

:rabbit2: :rabbit2:

7 Likes

The new bunny gnome looks legit.
Hopefully he or she drops chaos orbs. Aka…surprise eggs (of the circular nature).
@Sheba would approve.

1 Like

EXCUSE YOU IT IS A MANPINA.

Thank you come again.

5 Likes

I can’t find that in Spoilers.
But I did find this…

Hope those located in Aussie good luck in “snatching” them eggs.
Now I leave more confused than when 10 minutes ago.

WELL IT ISN’T IN THE SPOILER YET IS IT?

I’m sorry, it’s a Friday. I just want to capslock everywhere.

4 Likes

Well if you didn’t capslock it, then it would be all the easier to steal those passes.

1 Like

GOOD MORNING.

Ooooh a BUNNYBOY troop… oh my misspent youth…

1 Like

In times like these, bunnyboys must grow up and become harey men.

6 Likes

I will be there sat and the wife will kill me if I win this and she has to go a 2nd day when I said we would go shopping lol.

But awesome that you guys are able to do this.

2 Likes

We will hopefully be doing another Gems of War developer meetup, so stayed tuned if you want to meet us @Smash!

1 Like

Done. Don’t have a ticket this year so … if I win, I win.

PAXAUS is a bit of a trek from London… still waiting for you guys to do a European (preferably UK) show…

Im always around here in some form lol.

If you guys are doing 1 is a good chance I will try and make it there lol

Great another troop name, spell, etc… we can’t say in chat without being censored.

1 Like

@Jainus, the UK is a bit of trek from Australia. You should come here! :stuck_out_tongue:

It's in the spoiler, and I already cover it... since last week.

Its background is also likely from The Warrens Faction, the upcoming December release.

As for the giveaway, although living right above you, I don’t have a passport to travel aboard right now, so I can’t to participate T^T

Didn’t see the name or the image in spoilers. Didn’t bother to read the fine print. I don’t read everything you post… Good to know though.

Thank you for linking me this, this made my day!
Still can’t be on the computer much besides checking my emails every day (that’s why I’m so quiet these days - had a bit of an accident and now some broken bones), but just quickly seeing this made me very happy! :smiley:

5 Likes

@Jainus

See how the other side of the Empire lives, though cute Aussie girls should be reason enough to want to visit :heart_eyes:

Kangaroos are cool too, koalas a bit underwhelming.

1 Like

Glad you’re back! I’m a bit worried for not seeing you for a while now. Hope you get better soon!

Also, your dream of having Bunny Faction is coming true now!

in December, we will get The Warrens Faction. The rabbit burrows with all 4 bunny troops!

This is 2 of their art: Trickster and Lapina Knight!
Bunnicorn’s and Luna’s art will likely be in the game soon in 4.1 update, around early November!!

1 Like