Palozza nerf

de verdad nos han nerfeado el unico evento que vale la pena en el juego? en 2 palozzas que realize me eh dado cuenta que saque la mitad de llaves que solia sacar, a alguien mas le pasa?

1 Like

Yes, many have reported same issue over past 3-4 events.

1 Like

Today has been especially bad…hours of play and a few gnomes but not the one I need. I can now understand how older players feel when they say the game has changed and they miss the old game, as I can remember Vault events from just two years ago and how many gnomes I got and how exciting it was.

I would say now it takes at least 30 mins to 1 hr of constant play to find one gnome, and then it is not the one you are missing. I think I am the only one in my guild who is still trying, and this will be my last time too.

Others have reported that they played the whole day and got between 1 - 3 Paloozas out of it.

I didn’t want to “like” your post because it is a sad state of affairs, but yes I agree with you. I just finished playing and no gnomes for me.

From the other side of things, last Vault event I started with no verses, farmed all day Friday and GaP played my Sat and Sun. Total Vault keys 600+

So I guess I was really lucky, but I know it’s also because I played all day. :rofl:

Hope you both find lots of gnomes that you need this weekend! :pray:

1 Like

Wow…you hit the jackpot!!

I gave lots of tribute prayers to the Gnomes that they come visit often! :joy:

1 Like

Trust me I played for hours today as I had the day off. At least I got class XP. But don’t think I will do this ever again.

I played for over an hour and a half today with 15 mins being a GAP. I only got 1 gnome in that time and just gave up and logged out

1 Like

5 of my first 8 gnomes have been Cindi. Didn’t need any as I have enough. Finally Freddi was #9, so I could start a GaP. :pleading_face:

Buenas la verdad que no están dando tanto verso como antes un saludo

1 Like

I had a gnome in my first fight. Sometimes i dont get one for a while, then i get a few back to back, then its every few fights, it seems to be pretry average for me.

Last time it was a nerf right before weekly reset, not an overall lower rate. Viewing global chat it seems pretty consistent as always. Some complain of no gnomes, some get extremely consistent results over many events, some get varying results.

1 Like

This. Yesterday I was getting a verse gnome about every 25 explore battles. For me, there is a consistent drop off on Saturdays during my day time hours but seems to pick up after about 8pm. I usually will run some GAPs midday and then return to farming in the evening. But that may just be me! I do have consistent results across multiple weekends - I’m not seeing a (recent) nerf.

1 Like

I will add that I never used the dbl Ironhawk team because I always wanted class xp and I always used Rowanne team on lvl 3 because I wanted more rewards. Now that I have all classes at 100, I switched to dbl Ironhawk team on lvl 1 and I do get a lot more vault keys over the course of the weekend.

I haven’t really seen a nerf either - my problem is actually getting the verses I need. So far this weekend the only verses I’ve managed to find are 2 and 4. The gnomes for 1 and 3 have not shown up at all.

2 Likes

Might need to play for more than an hour to see results. RNG means you will have dry spells.

2 Likes

Yea gnome rates have been pretty consistent over entire weekends for me, i do my souls farming on lvl 1 during them so i can get class xp at the same time, 3 casts + 1 enemy turn is normally only slightly slower than the ironhawk team anyways.

1 Like

Yes! I only run it now cause I don’t need the other stuff. And often you won’t see much of a difference at all unless you run the Ironhawk team over a long period of time. Rowanne build works great!

1 Like

Is this a joke? Today i’ve played whole day and i had less normal gnomes than in any week day and only 4-5 music gnomes…

1 Like

After 30 minutes of explore I still had 0 gnomes today. Finally got a Cindi, which I already have the most of and got the most of this event. My first 5 gnomes have been Cindi too, yesterday …