Palozza nerf

K haces trolazoo??
Deja de llorar que estás chetado

I will say that during Paloozas the amount of soul gnomes i get is pretty ridiculous. Something like 85-95% of the fights have at least 1 soul gnome and more often that not theres at least 2. I’ve even had quite a few fights with 4 soul gnomes. It might not be so bad but they also seem to drop souls almost exclusively, of course every once in a great while i get a key, but its not very often. If this is a nerf i would agree but i see no lower rates in overall farming outside of paloozas.

1 Like

Still no Gnomes for me. I haven’t had as much time as usual to play, but I expect to have gotten at least one by now :frowning:

This weekend my gnome finding rate has been lower than a non vault event weekend. Is that a nerf… or is that just random being random? :woman_shrugging: My personal guess would be random being random. But how would we even know?

I’m having a gnome about every 5 to 10 fights.

Not sure why it’s always the case that some people are getting way too few gnomes for a vault weekend.

1 Like

I read about this every vault event. This was the first time I’ve experienced it, myself. I’ve always assumed that maybe people were not playing as much as they thought they were, or something like that. But no… apparently it really does happen that you can grind all weekend and barely see gnomes. I still think it’s some rng short straw and not a conspiracy lol. But oof, not fun.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen anything out of the ordinary this weekend, even now. Some low points, some high points, but all within expectations.

2 Likes

Saturday and Sunday went much better. Friday was still really bad considering I played the whole day…

1 Like