Over-powered Troops & A Nerf Bat

I disagree, especially once 5 star kingdoms come into play.

But hey, opinions and all that. ¯ v ¯

Very true i have to agree that once you figure in kingdoms then it gets funky, but i use tyri so i have never seen him hit more than 20 so ya opinions and such will differ based on the the experiences we have.

What does Tyri have to do with Coronet?

2 Likes

Removes what boosts coronet as well as cutting off coronets mana before hand.

1 Like

Fair enough.

I want a boost to tyri’s spell to get more maps and more of any of her stats would not hurt too.

While he, @Sirrian doesn’t mention Coronet specifically, it does say that other than Gorgotha at high levels and Dark Master at low levels, most cards are pretty consistent across the level ranges.

1 Like

coronet was mentioned somewhere from @Sirrian in graph of overused troops. I forget where it was posted at though

Knight Coronet’s the most favored troop after Goblins.

that be it. I couldn’t find it

Yeah I checked that thread but there was no mention of different use amounts based on player levels.

I’m not suggesting he isn’t used a lot, was more replying to the statement that his use drops of at min-high levels.

I use coronets some myself. is he strong -yes but is he beatable -yes
he is good low lvl and yes 20 dmg etc. matters less at higher lvls . I really don’t know if he needs nerf or not but if he is. I figure ohh well I got other teams :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Though this graph is probable out of date after the goblins took 3 nerfs to the face it is understandable why certain troops are used. That tyri on defence though has me messed up.

I think Maw’s problem essentially is Mercy. You basically have to have a Mercy yourself just to stop theirs from screwing you. That being said, I’ve come back from having a troop get eaten. It just tends to be slow going.

3 Likes

uhh I still see tons of goblins. I would like to see how much they dropped on newer graph

1 Like

btw I never had a problem with goblins they are easy kills except there is tons of them and getting them all the time gets boring

Ya me too, however even before they were nerfed i was either lucky or just saw random non-goblin team all the time. Rarely saw most of the over-used troops now that i think about it. I mostly saw spiders and one-shot paladin teams.

When you say they took three nerfs to the face do you mean three goblins took one nerf? Since that’s all that’s happened since that graph as far as I’m aware. Just the mana increase they got

Well to be fair they took two nerfs. one mana nerf to goblin rocket and one to boar rider. However they will be giving goblin king a buff soon.

1 Like

I would hate to see Coronet get rebalanced cause I use him quite frequently and I’m lvl 730ish, so I dont think you can say he’s good at low level and gets worse for late game - at least not for me.

He got a huge buff btw with his spell double hitting the same troop if only one enemy troop is left. That’s what I think is somewhat messed up. He easily hits the last remaining enemy with a 50, for a mana cost of 12.

Think about Orion. His skill is designed to hit 1 single target with a high damage, yet if you played Coronet vs Orion, Coronet would beat Orion in about 100% of the matches.

So is Coronet good? Yes. Is he overpowered? Yes by hitting a single target twice. But so what, Hobgob and Druid do that aswell. Leave the dude alone plx

1 Like