Over Easy

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/over-easy/

New Guide Troop: Sir Ailuin Sir Ailuin will be available in the Journey Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. Please note the Pathfinder trait is a unique Trait, this means the Trait cannot be stacked with itself, and only one Troop with the Pathfinder trait will…

grafik

The loot table for troops in Silverglade event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Queen Aurora, Will of Nysha
3.2% 1 Krystenax, Tannenbaum, Willow
12% 1 Arcanus, Herald of Krystenax, Lord Ehrondil, Moon Mage, Moon Phoenix, Princess Elspeth, The Silvermaiden
21.6% 1 Crystal Eggs, Enchantress, Forgemistress, Grimcorn, Hind, Sapphire Knight, Silver Oak, Sword Maiden, Unicorn, Wisp
21.6% 2 Elven Bard, Flora Fawn, Swordmaster
21.49% 3 Silver Dakon

Remaining 20% is various resources. Data is based on community observation, there is no reliable official information, even in-game ads have been incorrect in the past. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

7 Likes

I don’t know if they’ve updated the game already and I wasn’t paying attention (I’ve been out all day) or it’s 30 minutes after the post went up and the player and enemy team is the exact same in-game as it is here.

Wisp is going to be your best friend here, but… the kingdom banner is also -1 Red.

2 Likes

My Xbox has been on all day and the trial teams are the same ones listed here.

1 Like

“Original teams”

Player

Arcanus
Flora Fawn
Krystenax
Enchantress

Enemies

The Silvermaiden
Silver Drakon
Enchantress
Krystenax

files must’ve been updated on friday already.

4 Likes

At least u guys don’t have to deal with the silver maiden. If Switch users didn’t get a kingdom u guys already had, we can get into a very bad situation where the epic trials are set up for failure.

It was very difficult to get past her buffing herself up and providing gem generation, but krystenax and his resummons were able to muscle through it. Having her on your side should prove to be much better.

Call me crazy, but I like a good ol’ fashioned butt whooping at the hands of a beautiful maiden.:rofl:

7 Likes