Our Guild placed in wrong bracket PS4

Future GW doesnt help us who have been unfairly treated right now, i have been playing this game since its release date over 2 years ago, i have put a hell of a lot of money into this game , most people wouldnt know this or even recognize me as im very quiet and keep to myself , but ive had it, this is not the first time there have been game breaking issues , the pure principle of this is disgusting , GTA did their part and put the work in to get promoted and you simply take that away. Im done with your game , you have scammed us, you will get no more money from me, everyone should boycott this game and show you devs who pays and runs this game , everyone should approach Sony and advise them that they have scammers on their platform . Im out, thanks devs, and ill happily take my sister and brother in law who i introduced to the game 2 months ago with me, tell them to stop wasting their time, you will lose players and rightfully so, thanks for ruining the game and robbing us of what was rightfully ours, uninstall time.

1 Like