Orcs, Heroes, and Brown Mana Kingdoms

@Actreal posted that 20 hours ago…so it only took me 20 hours to figure out that Invasions meant PvP. I kept looking at it and thinking "What, why would I care about Invasions? And even if I did, why not Raids as well? And why would @Lyya have those and not PvP which is what I actually care about. 20 hours, small brains, large fists.

Thank you, @Magnusimus. My mind doesn’t always work quickly, but it does work occasionally.

Back in the day, I’d use the Lion Prince vs Forest Giant/Gorgotha teams to stun them, so my Beast in 2nd position could then eat the Prince and skull bash them. The Spider spawns would help the boar rider set up skulls, and allow the Beast to heal. Vs VJM teams with Kraken instead of Tank, I’d use Forest Guardian instead of Prince. And Goblins vs all the rest.

It must have been when I went dark for 8 months that somebody used Mab…that’s my story, and I’m sticking to it. Elves, Fey, and users of Blue Mana…the rage is building just thinking about them again. Gonna bash them Elvses good come Tuesday. For the Horde.

[spoiler] In truth, we were in B1 and B2, before the Color of the Day bonus, and VJM were the only troops I had that could go 5/0 vs top guilds on a consistent basis. I had to do something to freeze those stupid wisp teams. And when I returned, it took me 2 months to find a Yao Guai. But I’m done with Mab now, her and her frozen kittens. Mittens? I have problems hearing. I’m convinced the Apothecary swears at me when she casts…sounds like ‘Spit’ to me.

And explosion troops like Infernos still bother my eyes. But I shall endeavor to persevere. [/spoiler]

3 Likes