Orcs, Heroes, and Brown Mana Kingdoms

Let’s not bicker and argue over who used whom. I recently discovered a database composed by @lyya. Thank you so much for making and maintaining that.

While poking around, I discovered I have the highest single faction treasure hoard amongst Xbox Players that have linked their accounts. (353, for ASE, done before potions).

And after realizing that the Invasion column meant “PvP Invasions”, I found some disturbing information:

Have I not always tried to be true to the Orcish way of life? Have I not tried to Raid and battle in a manner consistent with the sometimes brutish lifestyle of a ‘mindless’ brute. And this day’s lawlessness, in which I have discovered that someone used Mab over 3k times while logged in on my account, is how I am repaid.

An assault on me, is an assault on the Warboss himself. So be it. We shall settle this in next week’s War of Guilds.

Black Beast number 19. fun times. Anyone else notice the Beast is listed as “Support”? “Hey, I noticed you are wounded. Let me help ease your suffering.” “wait, no, what are you doing? Aargh!”

3 Likes