Orc Veteran not creating red gems if enemy dies [fixed]

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Orc Veteran should create red gems when its attack is higher than targeted enemy. But red gems are not created if the ennemy is killed by the damage done by the spell.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Use Orc Veteran spell on an enemy with less attack than my Orc Veteran and less life than the minimal damage of my Orc Veteran spell (such conditions are easy to reproduce in explo mode).

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
None

You’re not the first person to report this bug, but I can’t find an earlier thread at the moment.

Nor does anything with a secondary spell effect condition that requires to compare the enemy stats or status effects, if they occur after the damage portion (Warhawk’s extra turn for hitting something with Hunter’s Mark for example also does not trigger if it kills). It is broken globally. The spell order for all these spells needs to be revised, or a major engine revision would need to be done that allows them to store the condition before the troop is killed and recall it for the second condition check.

Orc Veteran’s spell has strange wording. I’ve been under the impression that the gem-creation occurs when the veteran’s attack is greater than the damage dealt by the veteran’s spell.

It seems the bug has been solved by the 3.2.5

1 Like