[OPEN] RECRUITING Active Team Players ๐Ÿ˜€

If you want to be a part of a fast-rising guild, then look no further! DarkTaupeTrees has spots for team players who can meet the minimum requirements!

ABOUT US
Weโ€™re an active guild who are #1 in our bracket at the time of this posting. After rising out of the Champion levels, we are in Elite 1. Our members at levels in the 100s have no problem meeting the minimum Gold, with many greatly exceeding it.

OUR MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (UPDATED 2018 AUG 21)
(NOTE: Current members are grandfathered in for the time being.)

STAY ACTIVE: (Daily play recommended.) Advise me if you have a good reason to be inactive for a time, otherwise youโ€™ll be kicked after a week of inactivity.
GOLD: Weekly contributions to Guild Tasks commensurate with your level (1,000 gold minimum)
SEALS: 1500 weekly (quick with Arena)
TROPHIES: 100 weekly (easy with Arena) (can be relaxed to meet other requirements)
GUILD EVENTS: Participate in Guild Wars, Raid Boss, etc. all days, even if you lose.
IN-GAME GUILD CHAT: Keep an eye on it daily.

THESE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS BENEFIT YOU

Active guilds attract active players. Having minimum requirements helps to increase bonuses and rewards for the whole guild, which in turn helps you level your Kingdoms, upgrade your Troops and Weapons, etc., and makes for a better overall experience.

HOW TO JOIN US

If you can meet the minimums and are a team player, weโ€™d love to have you be a part of our guild. PM me with your

• Invite Code (found in the Settings menu)
  • Current level

TROUBLESHOOTING INVITES:

• For an Invite Code to work, you must not currently be in a guild
  • Ensure your IC is the most recent and you spell it correctly
  • Your invite will appear in your in-game mail.

โ€“ GertrudeOne, GM

Looking for a guild, very active player

Active people makes active guild, so if you are in a lazy guild or looking for more active guild give this one a go. More people join the better!

Are you an active player? We have a spot open with your name on it!

Weโ€™ve moved up over 830 ranks in the League so far in the past three weeks alone! Come be a part of our success!

hi i would like to join, started like 3 days ago, am level 91 atm
i will max my seals weekly and try to join whatever event is going on atm, but some of them are quite hard for my current roster

iโ€™d appreciate an invite HERA_EPHB

I sent you a PM earlier as the invite code you provided apparently โ€œdoesnโ€™t existโ€. We have a spot for you, just waiting on the correct IC.

Iโ€™m a quite new player (lvl 85) but I think I can fit your requirements :slight_smile: and my current guild is quite dead :โ€™(

IC : SYSTHO_1VFT

Hi systho,

Invite sent. Welcome!