[Open] Guild Recruitment: Some Guild - Top 50

Sounds good, say when we can invite you. :slight_smile:

Okay, I’m ready. Invite code: DESTRUKTÖR

Invite sent. Welcome!

@Hahpuh: Sorry, but if you don’t give the information we ask for in the original post, we will assume you didn’t read it and not consider your for a spot.

@ManaSurge:
While we don’t have a minimum level requirement, we do require people to be active in pvp. So sorry, but for now I have to decline. Please apply again when you get at least the 1,9k points needed to be tier 1 per week :slight_smile:
Until then, good luck and have fun!

Okay,Thank you for your answer.

Hi

I recently switched from console to pc/mobile (top 3 guild) did 120t/80k and now I m looking for a guild - dk armor is also purchased

Currently lvl 45 but levelling fast (only pvp)

Would be nice to hear from you

Cheers
Ahab

Ahab_2

While we can’t invite you right now, we very likely will have a spot for you this weekend. Please let me know if you are ok with waiting a bit.

Im interested, currently at level 56 and can donate at least 10k every week :slight_smile:
Code: LANCELOT_38

Do you still have open spots?

Yes, we do.

I want to join. Currently I’m lvl 46, I have 14 kingdoms on level 3 and can easily contribute 20-30k and about 200 trophies per week. Invite code: VALGHERN

Invite sent. Welcome!

bump :slight_smile: anyone?

Hi, I’m interested in joining if you have an open space. I’m level 195, have all Kingdoms at level 10, looking to contribute about 100k per week to gems and keys. Let me know if you have an open spot :slight_smile:. Invite code: Kirby_14

Invite sent. Welcome!

aaaaaaaand bump

still looking for 1 or 2 more :slight_smile: if you get at least tier 1 pvp weekly and look for an active guild, this might be a place for you - read up the first post and let us know!

Hi! I’m interested in joining. Currently lvl 278 and get tier 1 in pvp each week. I’ve just reach lvl 10 for all kingdoms, and due to having a small kid I can’t really say how much I can contribute each week, but 10k is absolutely no problem, though I can’t promise 100k. Invite code is KARHINEN.

Sent you an invite.

I’ll join. I’m very active, just started playing this game I’m almost lvl 49. Invite code: DR MANTIS TOBOGGAN, with the comma

1 Like