[Open] Guild Recruitment: Some Guild - Top 50

I believe I can muster 10k a week, and I’m very active in PVP. I am working toward maxing my 5th kingdom. Let me know if I am adequate and I’ll leave my guild.

1 spot open now :slight_smile:

I would love to join lvl 308 all kingdoms lvl 10 invite code is BORIS_2

lvl 235 active pvp player, code : SANREAL

Please post the data we ask for. All replies not giving us that information will be ignored.
We want to make sure you did read through the original post and understand the guild rules before we invite you. Thank you!

Alright so lvl 237, got all kingdom around 6-7, playing regularly, I do around 200-300 trophies a week and around 200k to tasks (mostly keys and gems).
Sadly never been in an full active guild, actually in one where like 10 ppl / 30 participate.
Thanks you for your time !

And got around 200 units

I just noticed the first post still said that our average is 200k+. Due to some people being busy/on holiday we barely got 150k average this week (Sunday to Sunday).
Just want to make sure you don’t feel cheated or anything. In case that changes you decision, please let me know. Otherwise: Let me know when I can invite you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hehe not at all, I just left my guild, you can invite me whenever you wants :slight_smile:

Alright All kingdom levels 10 get to rank 1 every week average about 100k or so weekly depending on if extra time to pvp and keys/gems is what tasks i do.

Ok, let me know when I can invite you.

got a invite to another guild sorry thank you though

1 spot open :slight_smile:

lvl 191, can make 50-150k gold a week, donating mainly for keys. Im currently working on a new team, so my pvp is a bit slow but only temporary. I play everyday at my breaks and lunch, and every free moment!

Pm me if u have a spot, and i will give u my invite code, for now i will remain in my current guild.

Thank you for your interest and sorry, but I feel that we are not the place you are looking for. You seem to be aiming at a guild at the very top, seeing how the other guilds you applied to are all at least in the top25. We are not there (yet).
I wish you best of luck with finding a guild that you are happy in, and see you around. :slight_smile:

Hi there, I’m interested in joining your guild! I’ve been playing this game for more than a year, but I’ve gotten more into it since 2.0 and I’m tired of my current guild, which is 90% inactive people…

I’m Level 292. I have 4 kingdoms at 3 stars and all the rest at 1 gold star. All kingdoms level 10.
I’m VIP Level 2 but not planning to spend any more money.
I usually PVP enough to get to tier 1 (so, roughly 80-100 wins). I can probably contribute at least 50k weekly (gems and keys are my preferred tasks as well)

If you will have me, I will leave my guild so you can invite me! Cheers :grin:

Ok, say when you are free for the invite.

Hey,

I made a topic about looking for guild and was directed to yours.
I’m level 148, with 8 kingdoms at lvl 10, the rest being at least lvl 5. I’ve done 300 trophies this week so I can definitely guarantee 200-300 weekly with about 100k gold donated as well. I played since 2014, took a long break and now back with full force. I hope you’ll have me, thanks.

Hello guys,

i’m Hahpuh and search a guild which helps eachother and try to give people a good start in this game.
I’m a active player and want to grind the ladder :smiley: . If u have questions write to me.

Hahpuh

Hello!
I looking for an active guild,although im only level 12,i can contribute at least 10k weekly,im farming treasure maps mostly.I most likely not the one you are looking for,but if you might add me,please tell me.Thanks.