[Open] Guild Recruitment: Some Guild - Top 50

Say when you are ready for the invite :slight_smile:

Sorry, but the way you put it, it sounds like you will only to the minimum. The idea behind our low minimum requirement is that people can still get by during busy weeks. It’s not supposed to be the usual goal for the week. Thank you for your interest though, and if you at some point feel like playing more (or if I misunderstood you), feel free to give us a call again. Otherwise, good luck and may the RNG be with you :wink:

Level 87
22 kingdoms 5 lvl. 4 kingdoms 10 lvl
300-500 trophies
1500 seals 3-5 days
200-300k

Invite code KSARD

Level: 107
9 Kingdoms Level 10 and the rest all level 6
Average gold weekly is 250,000
Average seals is 1350 by 6th day
My usual trophy count per week is 280-300 Trophies

Invite code: YASLOOM

Say when you are ready for the invite.

Invite sent. Welcome to the guild!

Bump. 2 spots open.

Level: 161
19 Kingdoms Level 10
Average gold weekly is 250,000 after all Kindoms 10 lvl… all what i get
Average seals is 1200-1500 6th day
My trophy count per week is 300+ Trophies

Invite code: KOSTYA_3

I vouch for Kostya is my best friend

invite sent, welcome :slight_smile:

we’re still looking for 1 more person

I like to join Invite code is ZYEOX

Play every week lvl 93.

I hit seal count every week.
Every Kingdom is level 3 or higher.
Trophy count usually around 250 to 300 a week.

I either hit the seal requirement or gold requirement every week. Looking for an active guild and this seems to be a perfect fit for me.

Sent you n invité. Welcome!!

Could I get a reinvite for some reason those are not working. Actually look like those are for a different guild.

I would like an invite.

level 102
9 kingdoms on level 10, rest are level 5+
avg. weekly gold contribution: 100-200k (since i’m upgrading kingdoms still mostly)
avg. weekly seals: always 1500, usually by Wednesday/Thursday, sometimes even Tuesday.
usual weekly trophy count: 200-300

Invite code: OCTOSHAPE

Edit: Do I need to leave the guild for the invite code to work? Like before you send it? I’m not sure how active this thread here is, so I’d not want to just sit around with no guild until somebody responds.

Yes, you need to leave your guild before you can get an invite. So say when you are ready :slight_smile:

Oh ok. I’m ready now :slight_smile: thanks!

Invite sent :slight_smile:

Phew, right before the reset :smiley: thanks :wink:

The meeting “either this or that requirement” is not an option for us. Our requirements are really low for a top 50 guild, but in return we want people to stick to them from the start, even while they level their kingdoms. So thank you for you interest, please come back when you can meet all the requirements, if you will still be interested at that point :slight_smile: Until then, I wish you good luck!

Maybe I am confused but I can meet all your requirements. Gold, Seals and I always get max pvp level every week.

In that case, welcome!
(It really sound to me like you said you will only get the seal requirement one week, and the gold another, but not both. :wink: That’s what the first reply was about. Because that would be a no-go.)

Hey, my brother joined you today, I’d like to join too.

LV 120
9 Kingdoms on 10 - rest is around 5
I can do around 300k contribution but I’m currently upgrading kingdoms. 150k should be easy enough tho.
I try to do all my seals within the first few days, since I still need cards
I think I can manage to do 200-300 trophies a week.

invite code is: CARNAGE_21