One time items are available to craft again in soulforge (maybe a bug)

Title pretty much says it all. I do not know when this happened, at reset maybe? I logged on and saw a message from my guildmates saying one time items are available to craft again and i checked, sure enough they are

Shhhhh!
couple more chars

6 Likes

Thank you GoW. Love it! :heart_eyes:

it is a nice little gift for users…one time extra loot. Not a lot of loot but I wish they would do more of this for us.

Can anyone confrim that this happened once before after the soulforge upgrade? So 3 times since, I mean.
I had that exact same happening a few month ago on switch.
So either it might be a coding fail or it happens to appear every 6 month or so :thinking:

Hmm, i cant confirm or deny that. Does it happen on every platform?

I can confirm on Switch and Steam for today aswell on Switch several month ago.

1 Like

Its definitly some kind of top secret event and no bug.
But thank you so much for reporting it here.

3 Likes

I’m not sure if we shouldn’t keep it a secret and delete this thread immediatly so the devs won’t be able to even know about this “bug” :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah…i dont know either lol

The devs have always said it’s important to report any possible exploits. I doubt there would be any consequences for taking advantage of this, given its limited scope, but I think Tigress did the right thing. I’m going to wait and see what the devs say first. :innocent:

2 Likes

I am actually concerned about getting banned, i did exploit a bug…hopefully reporting it might be enough to save myself, besides it needed to be reported before it got out of hand. Thanks one world

2 Likes

In that case they have to ban everybody coz it seems to occour on every platform and to everyone.
If it’s a kinldy guesture from the devs then I can gratefully say thank you.
Those “gifts” are very welcomed and help a lot for almost every player at every stage.

Just wondering if a player who hasn’t upgraded the forge up to 20 yet, will get the “missin” craftables as soon he upgrades the forge… :thinking:

2 Likes

Huh, i never thought of it like a gift… if it is a gift its a great one! I only needed one orb of ascension for another orb of power so i was able to get an orb of power, plus all the deeds.

Can it also be an act of goodwill? Why always think there’s a bug and we are doing an exploit? I feel like the “internet” heard my request from getting daily keys and this was the answer.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just a bonus they have planned to go with new kingdom releases

2 Likes

If that would be the case, we should have already all kingdoms upgraded to level 50 :joy:

Both are possible, but since the devs haven’t said anything about it to us, I think it’s better to wait until they do. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The best answer now is an act of goodwill. A buggy answer will not give them any positive consequence.

Anyways it might be not the worst idea to switch the thread category to another one more casual so it might end up without any recognition by the devs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like