Official Mean Machine / Angry Sprockets Guild Chat (All Friends Welcome)

I figured this team would be best. I’ve been using it for a day or so now. Jus didn’t know if others think it wasn’t worth the extra time for possible double traits. Which @DonBoba states he does in his comment above.

The annoying thing is that I’m now getting very VERY few Runics from my PvP sessions. Already I never got more than 1 or 2 random Arcanes from PvPing a week, and sometimes even less, but seeing this sharp decrease in Runic drops is discomforting. Yellow Runics, of all things, have become rare in my gameplay these days.

I would admit yes it’s rare but I have had approx 5 runics and 3 arcades sonfar this week. And I think I’ve played about 80 matches thus far. Work been super busy.

Ugh, server issues (again).

• Widget
1 Like

Check my topic with the title “picture of the day” :wink:

1 Like

Here’s a link for those of you too lazy to look for it!

1 Like

Is anyone able to log in? I’ve been able to get on maybe twice, but when I try to play a PvP battle, it always hangs at the rewards screen. Once afterwards I was able to login & check to see that I’d gotten the rewards, but yeesh. I don’t ever recall it being this bad before.

• Widget

No and I’ve about had it with these Monday issues. My patience is beyond frayed.

It’s really bad. I’m getting constant timeout issues so I’ve stopped playing for a bit

I get that lots of folks want to hammer the leaderboards to get & stay on top, but it’s particularly hard for those of us who have their best time slot in the week on Mondays. I used to get to tier 1 & most of seals on Mondays. Haven’t been able to do that for awhile now. /sigh

4 Likes

Yeah, it is getting out of hand. I am just not playing. And the worst thing that can happen is players getting into the habit of NOT playing…

Just sayin’… :wink:

3 Likes

My official reset date is Tuesdays lol

3 Likes

Hooo boy! I got 2 more PvP battles. Well, 1 before the game hung. Hoping the other will count. /sigh

See you all in a few days. The game is meant to be a release & distraction from the frustrations of everyday life. If I’m going to be frustrated anyway, I may as well be productive.

Like efh313, I hope this doesn’t become a thing.

1 Like

Me to, because not only it has been repeating, they still cant fix it fast when it happens. Today its been like this for so long that its crazy.

1 Like

I don’t have the energy to organize it but I wonder if things would change if a bunch of us top 30 & higher guilds just didn’t play for a week or two. Would they even notice?

They would. But no one would agree to that xD
I mean i dont think they dont want to resolve the issue. It just seems they arent trying their hardest (or it wouldnt be happening this often, and lasting for so long).

2 Likes

Okay, so I finally get to log on & see Nimhain in the global chat saying they think the issue is fixed (for now). So I PvP for a bit. You know, 5 or 6 battles, and I notice that my home kingdom is blinking at me. So I click it and… yeah, you guessed it, server error. Give an hour playing another game I bought today. Come back and… still nothing doing.

What the hell? Give me a “We’re full, but you’re in queue & 2307th in line. Expected wait time, 37 minutes”. I can handle that. But I’ve blown a fair amount of money on the game, and I’d kind of like it to not piss me off.

2 Likes

I literally was able to only do one match. Terrible servers. How do they want increase in players but not have the servers in place to withstand it. Secs are losing touch and may be overseeing certain aspects. Great game but it isn’t so great with many many delays. Might as well not play til Tuesdays Bcuz delays on resets cause havok.

I’ve always wondered this, but it that your Lamborghini in your profile pic, man?

You rlly think I’d be playing this game if it was lol I walked by it and snapped the pic.