Nysha and Anu tokes far too low drop rate

40 million souls needed to get 20 gold troops per kingdom. Even more if you gamble.

1 Like

I am one of the end gamers and Iā€™d like to see 60M souls in my stash. I prefer having some soul over full gold. GAP makes me stop using phylactery.

1 Like

I do farm E12 about 2 hours a day. Takes me 1 minute per fight in average. I donā€™t play 4x because it makes me dizzy lol, I play at 2x speed (with shield of urskaya, harpy mage, rowanne, leprechaun). But Iā€™m bored with grinding at E12, so now Iā€™m doing two E12 boss chests a day. Havenā€™t seen a nysha token in a while, my goal is to get ONE medal of nysha and thatā€™s it. Other than that I play the game normally. Iā€™m starting to get bored with the delves, facing always the same dozen of teamsā€¦

Yeah too much grinding is not fun. And now when lycanthropy transforms rowanne into a cow at the E12 boss chest, it does not help the farming habit!

1 Like

Most fights around 25 seconds

7 Likes

A guildmate heard that ā€œOpening all boss chests at once, gives a higher nysha token drop rateā€. He collected all kingdom boss chests at lvl12 and did that. Told me he got 3 or 4 nysha tokens. So I wanted to check if its true. took 4 hours, here is the token numbers and drop rates:

This team is crazily good - thank you! Just romped through some L12 Explores with it

2 Likes

3.4% for Nysha Token. Itā€™s actually a better chance than my total here. Maybe this works.

1 Like

I second, third , fourth, fifth, sixth(you get the idea) that suggestion :grin:

1 Like

Thank you! I also like this suggestion. :blue_heart:

1 Like

Pretty cool we got a free Medal of Anu as part of Community Week ā€” we should have weeks like this more often, 3-4 times a year (major holidays?) :+1:

2 Likes

I could not believe my eyes. :clap:

Apologies for what is undoubtedly a stupid question but how do you open multiple boss chests? I tried a couple of different kingdoms up to boss level and didnā€™t open the chest but when I had a few I could only open the one for the specific kingdom. Am I missing something obvious?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what he meant, you let the chest ready, later you just go kingdom after kingdom opening the chests. (Without fighting between).

1 Like

Good idea Iā€™ll try that sometimes.

1 Like

Iā€™ve start doing in Ps4, the game already frozen 7 times, and Iā€™m not in half yet.

Oh perfect - I thought I was missing something - right, Iā€™ll do that as my side mission for the week!

Yeah a free medal of Anu, and I got a nysha token today :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yeahā€¦ And thatā€™s why I only have 1 Nysha medal so far.
Iā€™m playing on PS4. Good luck.

4 Likes

Nooooooooo :frowning_face: