Notifications Chapter 3

@Kafka is surely aware of this.

Notifications finally broke in all browsers from the day before yesterday 2018-08-14

Time to call @Kafka then.

Hopefully 3 threads are enough not to have it “lost in communication.”

Friday or Saturday morning I got tributes working again by having a friend install my account into her iPhone. Didn’t have a single issue. First Tribute after reset… No alert on my phone.
Finally showed up 38 minutes after it was ready to be collected.

Seems to be working again
(Use the time difference to see how screwy it is).

I cant even find this option in the game. I get all the other notifications normaly (on S10e) sometimes a bit late, but thats always connected with my internet. I am either on the move so im switching through wifi to celular, or im traveling through areas where celular network is not good, thats when i get them late, but i always got them.
So can you tell me where to turn on notifications for tribute?

It’s under general alerts. It’s kinda screwy in that you had to click on the box to make the sub Notifications appear. Just make sure the box has an X after you’re done.

On iOS at least there’s an additional place that notifications have to be enabled. Even if you have them turned on at the app level, if you don’t allow them from the app in Settings, they’ll be blocked by iOS. And when you reinstall the game, iOS defaults to blocking notifications. Is there a similar layer in Android that might be disabled for some people this is affecting?

Yes there’s a notification setting for every app on Android. But it automatically comes pre enabled. Regardless of install/reinstall it stays enabled.
Interesting enough, I got my Notifications to work after my account was installed on an iOS device. But it was also after the “fix” went out and my phone still wasn’t getting the Notifications.
I would suggest trying that trick for anyone who has all the settings correct. But not everyone has access to multiple devices. So maybe a fresh reinstall would be worth the try?

Tribute Notifications stopped working on my Samsung S9+, for 2 hours now.
Unsure about pet Rescues at this point.
(So I got it working again for 7 days. :roll_eyes:)

Just started working again. I really wish this was more stable.

Ditto again.
Time is 11:45 am Central.

Started working again. Second day in a row with a 2-3 hour black out period.

Same hours?

Don’t know. I forgot the forums really don’t tell you how long ago a post was in terms of hours. That’s why I listed the time today. For future reference.

Today at 12:16 PM I didn’t get a tribute Notification. If the pattern holds up. The next one won’t be pushed out either.

1:16 PM Tribute worked… It’s so weird.

2:17 pm… Notification didn’t work. :pill:

Maybe a stupid question, but do you have the game in standby on another device, for example another tablet or smartphone?