[NOT A BUG] Would of Been an Imperial Deed Offer but Game breaks itself weekly 🤷

Looks like I should go and medal 5 Mist of Scale troops to stop this… We can help devs by fixing own bugs:)

1 Like

Day 2 of me missing the crap offers. Crap offers are better than bugged offers I guess. My bad for raising my kingdom stars I guess? And no I’m not going to end the bug by wasting medals on a troop I don’t want to enhance yet. This is dumb and the product of just half assed coding.

Screenshot_20201013-080252

3 Likes

Perhaps this bug makes a case why players shouldn’t get the same offers repeatedly thrown into their face because the devs don’t want to offer the ones we actually franking want!

Yeah… Same offer from the arena… Two days in a row. Because when something is weighted super high (like troop offers) and something is weighted super low (like imperial deed offers) I’m going to get spammed with the bug offers until the devs decide to get around to actually fixing this. Which yeah… Isn’t a game breaking bug. But is a bug caused by half ass work that they should be ashamed of.

1 Like

source-1 Screenshot_20201013-132041

Not a bug, but could be worth mentioning that this was the exact same pattern as what I had yesterday from the arena offers.
Troop offer, troop offer, delve offer. (Yesterday)
↑, ↑, ↓ (exact same as yesterday’s offer) (today).

I would absolutely love to see, if you skip an arena offer (not purchase, and not a daily offer) then the exact same offer can’t be issued from the arena for a week.

Biggest difference between arena offers and daily offers is daily offers aren’t earned.

And though everything in life and game is a choice. End gamers with the goal of being max power, don’t have the choice of skipping out on the arena runs if they want the best chance of completing that goal.
RNG is hard enough to over come…bugged software makes it frustratingly impossible. :pensive:

2 Likes

The Arena offers are random, this is not a bug.

I think this game is a joke from a higher power to see how they can manipulate masses and bend them to do what they want.

They got everyone stuck in an ant farm.

So glad I am now on the outside tapping on the glass.

1 Like

Being offered troops that I already have at Mythic ascension isn’t a bug? It’s not just the arena offers. But the daily offers as well.
And it just happened to start this week solely with Mist of Scales troops and the kingdom power status found in the OP.

You know this process would be a lot easier if your first instinct wasn’t to instantly dismiss these things as not bugs when they clearly are bugs.

It wasn’t my idea to have bug reports solely be on the forums where everyone can partake in them.

5 Likes

Here since scrolling up to the start of the thread seems to be asking too much.

Hi Kafka,

I think you’re just replying to the previous post about offer variance, which is separate from the problem of KP 20 and 21 causing daily offers to be bugged. I just want to make absolutely sure this gets seen, because it’s a big problem. Have a great evening!

@Kafka how does this help get Mist of Scales to 22 Stars?

Screenshot_20201014-020423

I’ve reported the issue with troops being offered for the medalling power task, but other than that the offers are working as intended, as I’ve mentioned previously due to optimisation reasons, the game doesn’t check every item in every player’s collection at daily reset.

2 Likes

If not broken then please explain how getting that troop helps with kingdom stars progress in any way, while all the troops for that kingdom is already ascended to mythic , fully traited and level 20.

3 Likes
  • No thanks for reporting the issue.

• No apology for the bug screwing players out of better offers.

• No compensation offers given instead.

• No timeline on if this can be fixed with a server side update or if it will require a client update. Or even what kind of priority the bug is.

“Thanks I guess”. :+1:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh, why not disenchant? That’s sooo many souls :laughing:

Because the Mythic update.

People were outraged when they suddenly needed more copies of cards. Many have never trusted history not to repeat itself (and, frankly, who needs that many souls, anyway? Only the hardest of the hardcore medal-grinders are ever going to be hard-up for souls, if they’re already in the endgame).

2 Likes

Hopefully Elite Levels mark the end of ascensions… hopefully. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

That plus the fact that I still have no immediate use for the 6mil I already have …

Oh, please. Show me some serious numbers.

1 Like

As my issue seems related to the daily offer, if not as the exact situation described here, I’ll share what I got today, please let me know if I should create a new thread.

My highest kingdom power level is 19 so I don’t even have any requirement regarding medals yet and I am also missing a LOT of kingdom specific pets that are obtained through captures and that I have been getting daily offers for since I specifically farmed every other requirement to clear them from showing up in offers.

Today this is the daily offer I got:

and here is a sample of pets I still have at legendary rarity:

I’ve been getting daily pet offer for weeks now with the occasional class XP offer once I upgraded a kingdom, I shouldn’t be getting a medal daily offer in my kingdom slot right? Or am I missing something?