[NOT A BUG] EVK loot of a troop didn't drop 4x?

I just simply don’t want to see useless troops dropping from an EVK.
I would like to see them removed King Cedric’s drop table.

For example:

This is just plain robbery.

Since I started this thread I’d like to address the answer we got.

Epic vault keys are 90% more rare than a traditional vault key in the current state of the game, correct me if I’m wrong. So logically when we get the prizes from Cedrics sac, it’s more beefed up and even more beefed up with the difficulty but when we talk about troop drops I don’t think that matters, correct me if I’m wrong.

Hey all!

Just heard back from the team, these appear to be intended. But will be reviewed in the future.

Daemon Gnome - Currently aware it is only dropping one compared to the other common Gnomes which drop x4. Linked to when that troop first released. Intended at the moment.

This first troop the 50 mana common Daemon troop with a one troop drop is intended as a reward instead of a number of replaceable options? In the prime location for the best drops to receive One lame common gnome troop? Wow?

Mana Surge Gnomes - Believe this is due to Mana Surge Gnomes being new a new Troop.

So this one you bump it up to two troops? What’s the reason for this? There is no synergy between this one and the daemon gnome in explanation. Just that this is a new troop so a new troop needs to be lowered in it’s ability to be caught or collected. Because I think you miss the point of why I reported the bug to begin with. Whether it’s one or four troops, you caught the troop!!! So reward us. We did this using the epic vault key not the vault key. So your thought process isn’t logical.

Using a vault key grants you one daemon gnome,. Now follow me,. An epic vault key in the prime spot grants you ONE daemon gnome. An intended result you say. Now tell that to a new player who just got their first EVK and gets that as their max prize? He must feel really upset!

The Emperor - Even though a Legendary, as it is used to craft in the Soulforge it will drop x1 compared to Cedric.

I have no comment on this as this was my intended troop to bring to light to the community. Its a complete waste of the prime Cedric sparkle sac rewards. If you would move the troop location to another location as to not ruin the third slot that would greatly enhance our EVK opening enjoyment.

Take that to the development team for review, please.

Again, I brought all of this up with the team and they plan to review it future.

Jeto - Support Human

Disagree strongly.

Tarot cards, if they’re not to be included in Gem, Glory, and/or Event Chests, are the reward to hope for from any Vault Key.

Also — Jeto gave (and has historically given) us more explanation and interaction with the powers that be than we have been accustomed to for years. Please don’t ruin that by being openly hostile to said support human — as is said, “don’t shoot the messenger”

6 Likes

I didnt know being honest about a response is considered hostile. If you don’t like my take on jetos view you can dm me

There is a difference between “being honest” and going out of the way to increase the font size, be bold, etc…

It’s not what you say (though I disagree with much of that, too — if your basic point is “no one wants to get copies of gnomes/tarots/HoR-and-the-like because those cards aren’t as good as the other possible rewards,” that’s just demonstrably false across over a dozen other threads on this forum), but how you say it.

Apologies if a language barrier is at fault for what I perceive to be a hostile, rather than constructively critical, tone. If your post had said,” “Please make The Emperor available outside of the vault so that it’s easier to get / it won’t drop instead of the rewards I want more,” I’d read that differently than the claim that having The Emperor drop from Cedric is “a complete waste” (because the first I’d wholly agree with, the second I can’t get behind because, given the current reality of the game and how kingdom power works, it just isn’t true, as there’s basically nothing else I’d rather have Cedric drop).

2 Likes

The bold is to see better, from the response to mine it had nothing to do with how I wanted to guage the viewer in an aggressive manner and my tone.

My point was that if they were going to reward a troop in the harder EVK then they should have just made it a blanket 4x across the board.

It sucks to waste the most valuable section of the EVK on a possible troop, then to only get one or two. And mind you getting a troop is no reward either in my opinion.

Agree.

Agree.

Disagree (but only for the ones that affect kingdom power, really — I don’t much care about the gnomes, personally)

:+1:

2 Likes