[Not a bug] Class Trial problem - Mechanist

I’m sure this will be marked " not a bug", like nearly everything reported, but I’ll enter it anyway.

For some ungodly reason, this week, the Class Trial, has 2 copies of fighting Queen Titania and gang.
Not sure why or how this happened, but I’ve never seen a duplicate Class Trial battle leader and team before now.

Mobile app, Android OS, yeah no idea of what version I’m on now ( don’t really care).

What was i expecting? 5 unique battles.

What happened? I got 4 unique battles and a duplicate.

How often does this happen? Has not happened before that I’m aware of.

When did it begin happening? Just this week 5/18/2023 Class Trial (Mechanist)

Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Once off event i believe

Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode? Yes, its only been in this Class Trial.

1 Like

This actually has happened before, but it is quite rare.

Part of what makes it so noticeable is that this mode has maybe 6 (7?) enemy teams total, and they’re never shuffled between tiers so it already feels repetitive as is.

2 Likes

Hello :slight_smile:

This is not a bug as Queen Titania is still considered to be a “boss” for the Class Trials, and although it is very unlikely that having duplicate troops will occur, it will not break the battle/game.

I hope this clarifies things :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It does break the enjoyment of the game mode however. Class Trials are super redundant since players do the exact same battles 5-100+ times in less than 24 hours. Allowing RNG/AI to duplicate the same matches more than once makes an already redundant game mode 20% more redundant.

2 Likes

No it doesnt bream the battle, and it doesnt break the game.

But y’alls definition of a bug needs fixing.

If it isn’t supposed to happen, AND IT DOES ANYWAY, something is WRONG and it should be fixed.

It’s really rather simple.

But, it was as i anticipated, declared to be not a bug.

5 Likes

Is there maybe something wrong with the way these teams are decided? The last time this happened (see linked topic) the duplicates were ALSO on teams #2 and #4. And if this was intentional (i.e. no duplicate prevention) then we might expect this to happen a LOT more often than simply twice ever … we’d be reporting it almost every week.

Also, please consider the request that after completing a tier of 5 battles, the Class Trial should reroll which teams are available to fight.

2 Likes