[Not a Bug] Bug when using archer class and bullseye trait

Please check the known issues list before posting a bug.

Note: If you are uncomfortable reporting your bug publicly you can privately message @Cyrup or @Kafka with the completed bug template.

Platform, device version and operating system:
Android

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:

When using archer class and bullseye go off, and opponent has redirect x% back to enemy, it will kill opponent and hero. Even if hero is at 100% health.

This is simply what you were trying to do and what happened instead. Example:
ā€˜I was trying to start an Arena battle, but Gems of War loaded Broken Spire quest instead!ā€™

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
Everytime bullseye triggers and opponent has redirect damage.

Was this a once-off bug or has it been a consistent issue? Does it only happen after doing a particular game mode?
Every game mode, everytime as long as they have redirect damage.

Steps to make it happen again

Archer class, fully traited. And opponent has redirect damage back to caster.

This is working how it has always worked.
Imagine Bullseye trait as dealing ā€˜infiniteā€™ amount of damage, consequently, ā€˜infiniteā€™ amount of damage gets redirected back at you.

1 Like

Does dodge work in that case? Because between wall of bones and redthorn, its happened more than I can count. Its annoying and I avoid certain parts of the game because of it. Cant enjoy primal rift unless I change my class. And thatā€™s a little extreme. I dont mind changing troops around, but changing class constantly to play the game, then have to pay to change class. See what I mean?

Its annoying, and Iā€™m not knocking yall. I really do appreciate everything yall done and the quick reply to this issue. Many thanks.

Just giving the official ā€œthis is working as intendedā€ response :slight_smile:

In 4.2.5 Class changes will be free and you can assign different Classes to each team.

3 Likes

The devs were probably just as surprised by the instant kill, but decided to keep it that way.

Got a suggestion to counter that ā€œfeatureā€. When you ascend all, have a popup that tells you who was ascended and to what level. Thanks.