No mana from matching gems

I have seen this myself playing on Xbox. It is a really infrequent issue. Mine was occurring with Dragon Soul, he was at 9/16 i matched 3 purple, he was still at 9/16, the next match gave me full mana. I will try to record and catch it.

1 Like

Oh. That explains all the times where I feel like the number changed “before” I made a match. It’s probably less of a thing if you aren’t playing on 4x.

Xbox records last 5 minutes of game play. If you think it happened then check captures last 5 minutes

2 Likes

I have never experienced troubles with mana counters…

Hi I play on xbone and I have also noticed not getting mana from matching gems sometimes.

I’ve been playing on the X1 for 2.5 years and I’m only level 1,200. But I have yet to see this happen once.

I’m not saying bugs don’t exist, and If someone can actually record this occurring for real, I’m sure the Developers would investigate as matching is an essential game function.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed on mobile that the past few weeks it feels like my banners aren’t giving a +color, it just feels strangely longer to get my usual pvp team up which I’ve used for months, and I am aware of the jinx trait, it’s not that.

There was an issue where if you left the Invasion banner at its default setting, it wasn’t actually activated. You needed to select another banner and then choose Broken Spire again if you wanted +brown and +blue. If it happened in Invasion mode, it probably also happened in Raid mode. Does this match with your experience?

1 Like

OK, this isn’t video, you’re going to have to take my word for it. Let me set up what led to this screenshot.

The team is Hero[Mang/Archer], Freya, Mab, Winter Knight. At the start of this turn, Freya had 0 mana, and Mab had 13. There was a purple 4-match in the top-left corner and I made it. Result:

Mab got the mana, not Freya, and I see no obvious reason why this should’ve happened.

This happened on iOS playing at 4x.

3 Likes

I too have had this a few times, at first I thought I was seeing things. Exactly same thing happened to me in raids. Mana collection bypassed freya and straight to mab. I’m PS4 and playing at x4 speed.

Is anyone noticing things with troops placed specifically on the board anywhere (e.g. 1st slot or 2nd)? Or with a specific troop in front?

iOS here 4x speed in gw today I lost becouse my third troup enchanted (krystinax) didn’t get mana neither from the enchanted effect and neither from a gem match (krys lost enchanted effect before full mana) my fourth troup got the mana from gem match instead

1 Like

so its really happen and we are not crazy

It is happening, probably to everyone from time to time. Certainly happens to me occasionally. Not that it actually matters since it is very sporadic. Unfortunately, it is quite hard to reproduce reliably.

1 Like

either way, its bad when its happen in guild wars or?
thanks for the info