No Devil in Day 2 so far

Yeah, that’d make a lot more sense. Even more so for the Friday/Saturday/Sunday weekend events; at the moment the time offset means that bugs in these don’t get addressed until the very end of the event.

3 Likes

That’s probably what they are doing, yes. For me, reset happens at 9am. Other game I play by a company closer to my timezone has the reset happening at 2pm right now, and they are available if something goes wrong.

Not that they can always fix it right away but they’re at least responsive.

We once had a bug after an update that was so bad that lots of players couldn’t access their account. Panic ensued but the devs were there to assure everyone that the accounts are safe and would be restored - they were - and they got to work right away.

Catastrophe took them days to fix but they were reporting back now and then so people knew they were still on it.

Don’t even want to imagine what would happen if something like this would happen in GoW…

3 Likes

Because most games traditionally have their daily reset times focused around the American market, as that is where those games’ primary markets are. GoW has always built around the American market. When Salty hosted her streams, those stream times were based on American evenings and she had to adjust her work schedules accordingly.

Times are changing. As a global-oriented game, PQ3 uses midnight UTC as its daily reset time. This lines up well with the devs’ home base of Melbourne (UTC +11, or 11 AM). For America, daily reset is mid-afternoon to early evening (5-8 PM, depending on time zone).

2 Likes

US reset is currently 3AM EDT

5 Likes

If I remember right, in first year or so, GoW reset time was UTC midnight.

1 Like

7am in Melbourne, another hour until they get to the office.

I don’t know if I would continue working at a company that seemingly is harnessed to getting
new content out over everything else. Fixing things after they are released is always more
time consuming and negatively received than taking the time to do it correctly the first time.

Now that the parent company is dictating their direction, it seems GoW is reduced to a ‘cash cow’ status while their major resources are focused on PQ3.

Gird yourself, it will not get better.

6 Likes

Surely the solution is simple. Just change the recipe to require 2 copies of The Devil. Saves time trying to fix it, and everyone is happy

8 Likes

This is a great bandaid fix, if it seems too difficult to fix quickly. I hope they see this and consider it.

3 Likes

Glad it’s not just me…

2 Likes

All i get is a treasure gnome and the battle crasher that gives 50 souls i already have 4 million souls and i got two Devil troops yesterday from silverglade. But today i played gems the whole day in explore and keep getting the treasure gnome a that battle crasher that gives 50 souls and got nothing at all not even a glimpse of the other battle crasher! If the two battle crashers are all that supposed to drop then why does the treasure gnome show up for? A whole day wasted and my dreams of getting that weapon is crushed. Every year there is a glitch when will the madness end!

2 Likes

I believe the problem is testing of whatever they are putting in the game is the real problem.
Don’t get me wrong bad things and mistakes could happened, but if you are not learning from you mistakes then What that make you?

how many times we get events unfinished or bugs free? it is a continuous trend in Gems of War. We love this game and support it by real money but we are not getting what we think we should get out of this product unfortunately.
If was not for the love of the game, many would walk out and never return. I hope they wake up before it is too late. Players are getting frustrated and had it up there with this non-sense.

Why they don’t have a small office in States since they are concentrating their market there?. That would make a lot of sense. They can offer more solutions and more communications to address an issues a lot faster.

4 Likes

Yep. Got two yesterday, and been grinding for 2 hours and only getting Keepers.

#Devilgate

Here’s the theme song:

:laughing:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m west coast and reset is 12am for me. Went a long time before I realized everyone’s doesn’t rest at midnight. Not sure how I got so lucky.

Hello?

@Kafka
@Jeto
@OminousGMan

Anything being done?

Can we at least get a sign of life?

10 Likes

3 Likes

Instead of fixing it just send it in the mail at least for today. I’m at work and won’t be home til after next reset. That’s the fair way to do it.

Hello everyone,

I just shared a thread about The Flesh Horror not appearing since daily reset, so no one misses any updates or information, it is all in one place.

6 Likes

Screenshot_20211027-072152_kindlephoto-411445535
last seen in the 80’s at a Iron Maiden concert.

2 Likes

Thanks for the fix.