No Chest in Mythic Guardian Room in Underspire

Platform, device version and operating system:

PC Steam

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
I fought a Mythic Treasure Guardian in Underspire and used three of my trinkets to do so. I won but then afterwards the room was empty and did not display any chest like other rooms I have fought.

How often does this happen? When did it begin happening?
This happened to me once last week too though I did not report it.

Steps to make it happen again
Fix the missing chests in Underspire. Send me the compensation for the Mythic chest I missed out on.

1 Like

Something seems odd. Why would you need any, let alone, three trinkets to battle a level 10 team?

1: wow dude, thats aggressive

2: they are all level 10 fights, i get using trinkets to get them out of your inventory, but saying you COULD lose to these fights would require massive effort on the players part to make it happen.

3: I assume you have re-checked recently since they did a hot-fix for this issue i believe? Not sure if this is separate from the appearance rate of them being so low, but it doesn’t hurt to check.

1 Like

The point is even if I want to use 20 of my trinkets that is my business. Also I had no idea they are Level 10 fights or whatever. All I know is I lost one boss battle and did not want to repeat that.

Yes rechecked. There is still no chest in that room and I cannot click on it.

Same thing happened last week with a mythic room but at the time I played so fast I just let it go…

Maybe someone else has encountered a mythic room that can post is this if a general thing or not?

1 Like

ive seen other ppl have this issue, its in the same thread that was pointing out the lack of treasure guardian rooms in the first place iirc, so staff is probably aware of the issue, but im sure one of them will chime in soon, hopefully before weekly reset and the current map goes poof.

It doesnt hurt to be kind, especially when you are looking for an answer to a problem you have. Nobody wants to help someone who starts out hurling insults at them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why would anyone make that statement? Thinking I am making up a false report for what - to get 2 tokens of Nisha?? Or judging my playing ability? Not sure but in my opinion THAT was the rude statement.

Like I said - same thing happened last week too. I only reported this as it seems to be a recurring thing and others may also be affected.

1 Like

you may see it as rude, but to me it looked like an honest question. You hadnt read the level of the fight, and this question brought that to your attention. It may have come off as a slight, but that doesnt require vitriol in response. At least you learned something and will know that treasure guardian rooms are all easy fights in the future.

1 Like

Wow! Just because I noted something struck me as odd. I was wondering if various level teams were being generated, so it could be referred on to CX. No implication of any malfeasance on anyone’s part nor judgment of play style/skill. (Well, not until your response.)

1 Like

And again you make another post that does not contribute anything to the report made.

tbf, you just did too :slight_smile:

oh no, now I’M doing it

you may want to put your invite code in the original post as well, they will most likely ask you for that if staff DOES get to this before the reset.

1 Like

If you have something you wish to report, a ticket will be requested.
I was being polite. Taking the initial comment as being accused of something, is a bit of an overreaction, unless the shoe fits. Swearing is never necessary, even when so cleverly masked.

1 Like

I’d rather say your derogatory comments are cleverly masked.

My bad. Let me be clearer. Based on my original post, persons reading it who would think it was an accusation of cheating, are concerned about being called out for their actual cheating. Consciousness of guilt.

Just chiming in, i cant guarantee it but I believe trinkets are now rolling over into the next week like lanterns. I’ve never had a trinket though so can’t tell you if they actually do.

3 Likes

Ah thanks, but with Underspire you never know what will be there or not after reset…

1 Like

I had a mythic battle and chest today, so they are generally in there. (Not saying there can’t be a bug before this gets misunderstood.)

I got three Aranaea so nothing all that impressive. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks did you play on Steam PC? Maybe it could be a platform thing…

No, I’m on Android.

Not sure if that makes a difference but it can never hurt to explore every possibility.

Did you post this on the tracking thread on here or Discord? If not, I’ll add it to my spreadsheet. Don’t have much data about mythic rooms :smile:

Is there any chance you’re confusing the Mythic Room with Silent Sentinel with the other Treasure Guardian Sentinels?

1 Like