Newbie with everyday Twitch stream!

Oooo, thank you…gives me something to use souls for and test around for defense/possibly even PvP attack ^^

1 Like

Hello people ^.^/ …just got back from work, will stream in around 40 minutes. Just checked rank, dropped from 40 to 54 so only 14 places in over 10 hours, not bad I guess for this noob aye? (;

2 Likes

We are live x3 (could be a short stream England are playing today ^^)

Ooo, everything else after that is whatever Kingdom you just want to 10 right?

Most people would say to do the attack kingdoms next.

Yes, followed by Life and finally Armor. Life is generally preferable to Armor as it is mitigation against True Damage, which Armor is not. Armor is valuable as offense to a few troops, though (Bombot, Paladin, Rowanne, Gard’s Avatar) so you might want to reprioritize if you are building around those troops.

3 Likes

Thank you guys!! - So grateful for the time you spare to help out ^^

1 Like

As Sunday nearly draws to a close here in the United Kingdom, I get ready all cosy in bed for work tomorrow morning (Wooo… zzzzz >.<')

After reset/when I return from work tomorrow we will go full gear and get PvP top 100 again by securing T1 and hopefully a lot more points this time round on Monday. Tune in at 18:45PM GMT, to see us use the Dragon team we found across this forums and any other team that people who swing by the stream suggest we should use from our collection as we spam climb to T1 again and grab a heap of trophies/points on Mondays reset ^.^/

See all of you tomorrow!!

(P.S - going to bed in roughly 2 hours so will probably be playing some Shadowverse and stuff whilst looking around forums so still awake :3)

~~
Perry.