New Ultra-Rare Warband weapons not unlocked by gem masteries (PS4/other platforms?) [NEED NEW INFO]

Okay, so these new weapons should be automatically unlocked from existing gem masteries:

However, some of my guild already have them, some do not. Despite all having the requisite 100+ gem masteries.

I think I read somewhere on here that you get them if you level up?

Seems people have levelled up since the update but still don’t have them.

Appears to be random whether you got them or not :upside_down_face:

Wonder if you need to increase that specific mastery to get that specific weapon.

You know how long it takes to level up when you’re at Lv 1500+?

I don’t have them either despite being at level 2511 (Xbox). If gaining a level is the way to unlock them, then I’m REALLY going to have to grind my butt off to get them. Yikes.

3 Likes

I leveled up today 1415- 1416. The gem mastery appeared for me to choose.
Done.
Weapons appeared in the inventory.

2 Likes

All of them? Or just the one associated with the mastery you increased?

All 5. Seems they require 100 in their colors each. Mine are all over 200.

2 Likes

The same for me on PC/Mobile.
Warband weapons show as unowned and I just rolled over a level one day prior so it’s hard to tell when the next level-up will be to see if that rectifies the issue.

1 Like

Well, if it has to be all 6 colors over 100…

Xbox player.

1 Like

You really don’t like blue, huh?

3 Likes

Mine are all over 300; shouldn’t be a problem except for the leveling up part. :smile:

2 Likes

There’s no Blue weapon at the moment.
There’s 2 Purple, 1 Brown, 1 Red and 1 Green in this Warbands set.
I think you should be fine.

2 Likes

Cyanophobia (from the Greek word kyanos, meaning "dark blue ", and phobos, " fear ") is the fear of the color blue .

I learned something today :laughing:

My alt* just got the Vine Whip after getting Red to 100, so I guess they are out on Xbox now. I will see what happens next time I level up.

His other masteries are Blue 32, Green 77, Yellow 47, Purple 61, Brown 98. It’s not so much as a fear or hate, as a preference for the other colors. And a strong mistrust of Queen Mab. She hurt me.

1 Like

Did someone forget their safe word?

3 Likes

After finally leveling up to 2512 (Gosh that was a very long grind) I got all 5 Warband weapons.

1 Like

Is anyone else still experiencing this bug, or has levelling helped get these weapons? (Yes, they should appear when you level.)

1 Like

Seems that everyone in my guild has them since levelling up after the update now :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like