New Ultra-Rare Warband weapons not unlocked by gem masteries (PS4/other platforms?) [NEED NEW INFO]

All of them appeared after leveling up, as other also have experienced.

1 Like

I leveled up yesterday and was expecting to see the weapons go to my inbox, but I didn’t receive anything. I’m on Xbox

Did you check your inventory?

I didn’t see any notification or mail when levelling up, but the weapons were in my inventory.

2 Likes

I’m on Xbox as well. My lvl 400 alt got individual notifications as Brown and Red hit 100 on separate days.

My main had leveled previously with no notification, but when I checked all the weapons were indeed there.

2 Likes

Sounds like you can expect a notification when the mastery goes up to 100, but no notification if mastery was already 100 or more on level up.

2 Likes

I will definitely check my inventory when logging in today. I assumed like when you unlock a class weapon it goes to your mail they would do the same

1 Like

Mine all appeared in inventory, not mail, when I leveled up. My masteries are each well over 300, so they all appeared at once.

Hi @Saltypatra I recently leveled up (yesterday) and it did NOT unlock any weapons in game mail.

In checking just now, I do see the weapons in Inventory. No message received about these items being added/received.

More than the weapons, why have DEVs chosen to LOCK the Banners? These are more important to level 1500 players than ultra rare weapons…

NowayJoe2Go

I was able to find all of the new weapons in inventory after leveling up again. I will say that not everyone comes to a forum. There should always be an in game notification when you obtain something. It shouldn’t come down to aimlessly looking at your weapons one day and go “huh, I don’t remember that weapon?”