New Record Tropheis Anonymous

New Record Tropheis Anonymous Weekly

I want to thank all my friends publicly, Guild Anonymous, Guilds Alliance Anonymous and others guilds with all support.

every time I opened the Discord server

all my friends sent support message with that give me a lot energy not to discourage me

I have no words to thank you all with a lot support, all support have helped me a lot

I could do 20k-30k-40k tropheis that would be nothing more valuable than all the support that everyone gave me

I am happy, proud and honored be member Anonymous

Big ty Anonymous

16 Likes

You are awesome @alanvictor89… Anonymous Guardians are a real cool bunch of players too!

1 Like

Congratz my Friend! You are the best Brazilian in this game without any doubt. Keep fighting! Greetings from your friend Trevor!

2 Likes

AV! You are a monster my friend! So very proud of what you accomplished! Not just once, but twice!! Thank your family and friends for us, because I know they had to put up with missing you for a week! Get some rest though bro! (Well, except for GWs… we need you for GWs, :laughing:). We got your back!

1 Like

Huge congrats to @alanvictor89!! You absolutely crushed the game last week…ready for 30k??? :wink::heart:

1 Like

LOL 30k impossible for me

1 Like

Big congrats AV! Thanks again for this incredible week.

1 Like

Huge congrat so you AV! Truly inspiring and so happy for you.

1 Like

The 21k trophies is impressive…congrats…

Even more impressive is you donated 700k that week…when if on average if you made 5k per battle…you made 35 million gold that week. Lol

2 Likes

Congrats @alanvictor89 for this achievement :wink: .

1 Like