New member looking for guild

If you highlight the card you mean to target with RB, you can read its traits to see if it has Agile.

Pulling the troop up will also (I think) describe any status effects currently active on the troop.

I take it the gonomes that drop the verses only come out one in a great while? I was reading on the site that the staff admitted they lied about a troop being in the chests this last event? I now believe that is what happened when I was trying to get a troop a few events back. One gamer’s comments about when there are issues with games it’s always the players fault, and not the game itself. I know this to be very true with other games I have played, and stopped playing them because of this.

These are rare occurrences, yes.

I am doing the Faction Assault, and the chest is level 4 with 2 rooms remaining. I can not continue, what gives?

Sounds like you lost a battle, or your game disconnected (which counts as a loss).

Picture of the screen and I can maybe tell for sure :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Probably what @Magnusimus says.
In delves, if you lose any room, you entire run ends regardless of how many rooms are left untouched.

I lost a troop but won the battle, and I did not get disconnected. Oh well. I know I am getting cheated when I match 4 gems. Instead of getting the extra turn I get attacked, and it happens not a lot, but it happens.

Did you beat the boss (light blue) room? If so, then your delve is over. If you wish to beat all rooms, you’ll need to save the boss room for last.

2 Likes

That’s another likely option (and the most likely if, as Dan says, there was no lost room) that had dropped out of my mind.
Says it right there in room description

I know I completed 4 rooms. I wish I could look at it, but my controller went bust. I ordered a new one which should be here tomorrow. The 2 rooms left were in the very narrow strip kind of like a hairpin curve. Maybe I did complete a room which was dark blue. So if I read you correctly leave the dark blue room for last? Oh why does a Mystic room come up, but it is not marked which is all the way at the back end?

Color that no other room has, 4 faction troops that no other room has, description straight out saying that the delve ends after this rom - and it’s still somebody else’s fault?
Well, whatever…

Lady, what the heck are you talking about? I never said anything about it being somebody else’s fault?