New List of Quality of Life Improvements

@Ashasekayi - I didn’t see a Guild Wars section so here goes

On the Sentinels Tab in Guild Wars

• show glory, gold, gems, souls stats so you know how much you can spend
  • Ability to buy all together at 1, 2, 3 ,4 or 5
  • Ability to buy to specific level on one (say to 5)

On the Schedule Tab in Guild Wars

• Able to set 1 Defense team for all
3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this specifically…

1 Like

For Guild Tab

• On Tasks Tab - when you contribute to the Task - and someone else does, currently the dialog once you click ok - sends you to the Map level, instead of the Guild level. Don’t send the person anywhere, just refresh the tasks so the person can still contribute to tasks.

Great list. Will be interesting to see which of them are going to be included in next week 3.0.5 patch. :wink:

add a “default” defense gw team → during weekly reset all gw defenses would be defaulted to that team, not to our pvp defense team

1 Like

On the GW Attack screen:

• move the skip this guild button to the end after the last portrait
  • show the other guild’s battle progress in the “skip this guild” button’s spot
  • make the “my progress” button clickable to open a log of all your attack and defense battle results for the day
  • Prominently display the daily color on the attack screen. (Possibly change the banner under the current battle?)

On the actual battle screen:

• Show the daily color, and display the amount of bonus that your currently selected team qualifies for.
1 Like

I don’t know if it was mentionned before but in Guild war and planning tab we see a little square with a red banner.

So i would like to see my current defense banner and the name instead of this

1 Like

Having had my GW defense teams reset more than once, I’ve become pretty paranoid. I was actually thinking I’d really like to see that icon replaced with 4 small troop portraits. Either as a larger rectangle in a row, or even super tiny “brady bunch” style.

2 Likes

It would be nice if the green plus for troops that can be upgraded was different if you had enough gems to do more than one trait.

That might involve giving each trait line it’s own upgrade sign or showing 1, 2, 3 for the number of traits available. Or you could leave it as is and put “ghost banners” on the card showing the traits that can now be bought.

1 Like

Show the event gem count in the center of the “events” icon, replacing the eye/gem.

Gray out the “disenchant all extra troops” button if no troops can be disenchanted.

For troops that create the various storms, replace the word “summon” with something else unique. Perhaps “call”?

1 Like

The one who took the job with this list recently quitted the game. If anyone wants to take over, feel free.

@Ashasekayi is gone? That suck

2 Likes

I keep hoping someone (not me!) will volunteer to take over this topic.

In the pre battle screen:

• Make the troop selector as tall as possible.
  • Move the rename team button to where it says “Troops” on the title bar
  • Make clicking the “Your Troops” and where rename team is now move you to the top and bottom of the list
  • Make it so clicking “edit team” always shows the current team at the top afterward, not some semi random place near it.

Having to scroll all the way down to the 31st team slot when you could just push up on the d-pad to go from 1 to 31 would make things much easier for console users.

4 Likes

Please add: when entering troop list, by default display troops in order by their Base Rarity, not alphabetically

or allow in settings to save a custom default troop order

I’m not sure I’m in favor of the first part, but I’d go for the second.

My choice would be that once the “filter” screen is removed and re-integrated into the main troop display, the default focus should immediately go to the text box, so you could just type “m” and have things start showing up.

1 Like

I assume this thread hasn’t been updated for almost 3 months now, right? Is there another similar thread somewhere I couldn’t find? Any kind soul would care to take over this task? :smiley:

1 Like

An old request I made 1 year ago, so time to ask again:
I would like to see which kingdoms paid tribute! I receive tributes from 10 kingdoms? I want to see the 10 kingdoms name!! I just dont see any valid reason for keeping that secret.

3 Likes