New List of Quality of Life Improvements

When I click on a troop, I want to see what it does, i.e. its spell. The stats are already directly visible in the collection and the combat screens. Defaulting it to centre panel again would not be a QoL improvement to me. I like it the way it is, but I understand other players have their own preferences.

Why not just show all three panels side-by-side, so spells, stats, and traits are all viewable at once?

1 Like

I like all these .
Just wish Devs would imply D:

1 Like

A better option is just a button that immediately skips to the end of the AI’s turn.

2 Likes

@ZooKeeper: Your suggestion was added to to the General section.

@Tifa: Your suggestion was added as an alternate option.

@netwizard and @VegaDark541: Your suggestions were merged under the Combat section.

By the way, one item on the QoL list was completed recently:
⦿ Randomize traitstone rewards in PVP, rather than basing on defender’s home kingdom (like it is on PC)

7 Likes

I’m pretty sure that ages ago I made the suggestion that the troop panel should allow you to change the default view of all the cards on screen at once. It should also allow you to reverse the sort order.

I think the devs are overly concerned about visibility/playability on tiny phones. They’re trying to keep the number of buttons to a minimum, much to my dismay.

1 Like

Here’s one that’s not been mentioned:

Some sort of indication on the main screen when every challenge from a particular kingdom is mastered (similar to how when there are quests available it will show a red exclamation point symbol, a similar small symbol could show when challenges still need to be finished OR when all challenges are completed.

1 Like

@VegaDark541
Look 13 posts above… That plus a whole lot more :smiley:

1 Like

Weird, when I do a search for “challenge” in this thread, that post isn’t showing up.

This has been addressed in the latest console update (and was a concern primarily to console players due to the ‘win a battle with ______ banner’ daily task).

Console has had this since the introduction of chat.

2 Likes

Thanks @Stan.

As for the ignore button, that still hasn’t been addressed on PC/Mobile.

2 Likes

The completed list is so short compared to the wish list, but it is good to see that progress is being made on every update. Also, it sounds like the 3.05 mini-update will be focused on QOL issues, so hopefully there will be a substantial number of items addressed. Maybe even some we didn’t think of.

1 Like

That’s my hope as well. :smile_cat:

1 Like

It would be nice to have a mode that allowed viewing all 4 of the current troops at once.

Perhaps when a team is selected it should expand into something like the game view of the troops at the left (while still allowing the view of all cards on the right.)

This would ideally also support the earlier request for a toggle to control which “side” of the troops show.

2 Likes

I know you can see it now on the disenchant screen, but it would be nice if only the “natural” stars on a troop were gold, while the ones earned through ascension were silver.

3 Likes
3 Likes

This one is already on the list:
⦿ Ability to set up a defense team just for testing that does not alter the defense team you have setup in PVP.

3 Likes

The thing I really want is the ability to test against troops and traits I don’t have. That’s not quite the same as:
⦿ Ability to set up a defense team just for testing that does not alter the defense team you have setup in PVP.

Point Taken. I’ll add an addendum.

2 Likes

I really think we need iron keys for the troops from the first 18 months. Getting a silver drakon to mythic is ridiculous for example.

i think crafting system will cover that :slight_smile:

1 Like