New List of Quality of Life Improvements

Thanks @Stan.

As for the ignore button, that still hasn’t been addressed on PC/Mobile.

2 Likes

The completed list is so short compared to the wish list, but it is good to see that progress is being made on every update. Also, it sounds like the 3.05 mini-update will be focused on QOL issues, so hopefully there will be a substantial number of items addressed. Maybe even some we didn’t think of.

1 Like

That’s my hope as well. :smile_cat:

1 Like

It would be nice to have a mode that allowed viewing all 4 of the current troops at once.

Perhaps when a team is selected it should expand into something like the game view of the troops at the left (while still allowing the view of all cards on the right.)

This would ideally also support the earlier request for a toggle to control which “side” of the troops show.

2 Likes

I know you can see it now on the disenchant screen, but it would be nice if only the “natural” stars on a troop were gold, while the ones earned through ascension were silver.

3 Likes
3 Likes

This one is already on the list:
⦿ Ability to set up a defense team just for testing that does not alter the defense team you have setup in PVP.

3 Likes

The thing I really want is the ability to test against troops and traits I don’t have. That’s not quite the same as:
⦿ Ability to set up a defense team just for testing that does not alter the defense team you have setup in PVP.

Point Taken. I’ll add an addendum.

2 Likes

I really think we need iron keys for the troops from the first 18 months. Getting a silver drakon to mythic is ridiculous for example.

i think crafting system will cover that :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Ashasekayi - I didn’t see a Guild Wars section so here goes

On the Sentinels Tab in Guild Wars

• show glory, gold, gems, souls stats so you know how much you can spend
  • Ability to buy all together at 1, 2, 3 ,4 or 5
  • Ability to buy to specific level on one (say to 5)

On the Schedule Tab in Guild Wars

• Able to set 1 Defense team for all
3 Likes

I’ve been thinking about this specifically…

1 Like

For Guild Tab

• On Tasks Tab - when you contribute to the Task - and someone else does, currently the dialog once you click ok - sends you to the Map level, instead of the Guild level. Don’t send the person anywhere, just refresh the tasks so the person can still contribute to tasks.

Great list. Will be interesting to see which of them are going to be included in next week 3.0.5 patch. :wink:

add a “default” defense gw team → during weekly reset all gw defenses would be defaulted to that team, not to our pvp defense team

1 Like

On the GW Attack screen:

• move the skip this guild button to the end after the last portrait
  • show the other guild’s battle progress in the “skip this guild” button’s spot
  • make the “my progress” button clickable to open a log of all your attack and defense battle results for the day
  • Prominently display the daily color on the attack screen. (Possibly change the banner under the current battle?)

On the actual battle screen:

• Show the daily color, and display the amount of bonus that your currently selected team qualifies for.
1 Like

I don’t know if it was mentionned before but in Guild war and planning tab we see a little square with a red banner.

So i would like to see my current defense banner and the name instead of this

1 Like

Having had my GW defense teams reset more than once, I’ve become pretty paranoid. I was actually thinking I’d really like to see that icon replaced with 4 small troop portraits. Either as a larger rectangle in a row, or even super tiny “brady bunch” style.

2 Likes

It would be nice if the green plus for troops that can be upgraded was different if you had enough gems to do more than one trait.

That might involve giving each trait line it’s own upgrade sign or showing 1, 2, 3 for the number of traits available. Or you could leave it as is and put “ghost banners” on the card showing the traits that can now be bought.

1 Like