New Kingdom - Urskaya

When is this on console are we a few weeks behind mobile / PC?

Thanks
Calvin

In addition to the “curruption” error pointed out previously, Urskaya’s quest line text has a few places where a comma ought to be used, but is missing.

“Why that is already in motion” (comma after “Why”)
“better teacher, my pretty. Fortunately I am one.” (after “Fortunately”)

1 Like

On a more general note, but related, how hard is it to slap a pronoun variable into your quest text? It’s rather jarring to have a customizeable avatar then always be ‘he’ when characters are talking about you.

2 Likes

The last kingdom we got was 19th May (Suncrest) so it should be next Monday hopefully.

1 Like

Normally the drop on Friday and the event follows it the week after. So maybe 2 Friday’s?

1 Like

Oh, ok, thanks for correction complete stranger. It is Friday so still might be this week but next week more likely… maybe.

1 Like

Lol as my mother would say… “There are none stranger than @Santandrix! Now get me a glass of zinfindel”

2 Likes

It’s Monday where I’m at. And how am I a stranger, I’m your guild leader for goodness sakes.

2 Likes

Now where did you come up with that non sense.

1 Like

Lol its somthin my mom would have said

2 Likes

You are? Damn, why nobody tells me such things?

1 Like

If we are lucky though it might be next week.

That would be great because those golden keys of mine are begging to be spent.

1 Like

This is some funny stuff right here :smiley:

2 Likes

i like the new leshy graphic more,
i also like the new domovoi more (maybe it doesnt fit its origin i dont know) - the old art domovoi just freaks me out somehow xD its like old mouse-man perverted grandpa, im not sure why perverted but it just is!
a mouse that can observe humans from below - a mouse which is humanised and thinks like human - an old human that lived their life watching humans from below - when addind that eyes glare…

2 Likes

The old Leshy art just looked more original and edgy.
Now we have a generic happy salad dwarf.

3 Likes

So you like exaggerated pompadours?

The new art makes me think that leshy is in some fey biker gang.

1 Like

Who doesnt love an epic pompadour?

4 Likes

There are classy pompadours like Elvis’s.

But then there’s this.

6 Likes

Well… Hes gotta keep the rain off his cig somehow lol

5 Likes