New Kingdom - Dhrak-Zum

Yeah, with Abyssal Elves and dreadskulls (+10 damage and exploding).

Doomstorm takes cascades to a new level

6 Likes

i dont like doomskulls

10 Likes
4 Likes

I was getting an odd notification at the beginning of 200 gold key opens on X1 this morning. I was able to capture a video but I’m not sure how to share it. The first notification would have the orange legendary frame and then a file name instead of a troop, traitstone, or resource name. Any one else?

edit: I had relaunched game since the daily reset.

Same thing happened to me.

Oh, how I wish that were the weirdest or most frustrating thing to happen on X1 Gems today. The servers have been abysmal.

1 Like

Spent some of my resources and no new legendaries. Roll on Monday so I can try with my event key stash. On the plus side, I got 2 mythics from glory keys today, death and pharos, shame I don’t need any mythics :joy:

Very similar situation here, though I was fortunate enough to get Glaycion, my new baecion.

I randomly picked up additional copies of Gard’s Avatar and Gargantaur. Apparently I can pull any mythic I want today, as long as its name begins with GAR and ends with R.

6 Likes

200 gem key pull!! I think I’ll stop there incase they drop another kingdom soon.

15 Likes

Wtf 2 new legend “AND” a mythic in 200 keys…

I noticed everybody opening 1000’s chests to get new troops. Isn’t it better to wait till Monday? My plan is to Mythic the common and rares with gold chests today and Mythic all the rest with event keys on Monday. Is this the most efficient use of resources or am I missing something?

2 Likes

Personally I opened gold chests and a bunch of glory chests to ascend bounty troops. Got lucky with Glaycion, but other than that, yeah, waiting until Monday to use event keys.

There you go-Goodwill!

1 Like

I thought everyone knew better then to use event keys until Monday? Oh. Well you know now.

4 Likes

Ill wait till monday, and i will save my other keys when the next mythic comes.

On principle, yes. But not all collectors are patient lol.

To be fair, unless we use a lot of Event Keys on Monday, we don’t gain anything particularly special by waiting. It does quantify how many of the legendaries we pull from the Event Keys, so we know when to stop with the Glory Keys.

What we do get is another cycle of prior troops being added to chests, which is good if it happens to include a Common you haven’t ascended or something like that.

1 Like

Yes, you’re right, although if you’re lucky, full of resources and bored, if you can get enough troops, you can reach 3 star for double tribute chance a few days early. 7 troops…

I googled the definition of ‘clacker’ thanks to the questline. Learned something new today!

(Here, I’ll save you the effort: it’s Australian slang for ‘anus’)

4 Likes

It genuinely slipped my mind. Like, I’ve been having a crappy few weeks and went ham. I was MAAAAD last night. But now that I’ve calmed down I see that it actually is my fault so now I’m just laughing at myself more than anything. :smiley:

1 Like

Typo in quest text: in the quest “A Fire Shall Be Woken”, you go to visit some “Apothecries” [sic]. There should be an “a” between the “c” and the “r”.

1 Like