New Hero Class: Thief

I mean, you are stealing underwear.

2 Likes

I don’t care what other people say, this 3rd trait is really really strong. Since its concentrated damage, it adds up very very quickly. Its not a great set of talent trees, but hunt, dodge, stealthy and rising shadows with a 50% hero start has uses.

5 Likes

Yeah, 1 talent line isnt useable (except maybe 10% mana for yellow troops… if you really need it) but the other 2 lines really add an annoyance aspet to it, and it should be able to dodge and be stealthy 'cause it’s a thief anyway :smiley:

Devs are probably mega nerfing the weapon it was overpowered in my opinion

You need to assume this repeated Weapon unlocking issue is existing, ongoing, and WILL continue until patched. It “might” be fixed in 4.2 (3ish months) or 4.3 (6ish months), or might not…

2 Likes

Outsourceing development to a RNG wheel is the amazing /s, and has to a massive labor cost saver.

New Hero is from Zaejin know as “The Goblins’ Hideout” and He/She is a Goblin. Somehow we won the RNG lottery and got the “Cunning” talent tree so we actually have 1 out of 21 perks that have to do with Goblins! 4% I guess that’s higher than 0%.

I still think by not having race trees to chose from these classes are a massive cluster of dis-organized perks.
Why doesn’t Thief have “Cunning”, “Goblin”, and “Shadow”?

2 Likes

Yes. Thanks. I’ve seen that People created a Thread for this Issue even before the Daily Reset as a Troll… but well turned out it wasn’t.
Yeah, I could have read the Forum beforehand… sure.
And I don’t use the Ingame-Chat, because it is crap.
But thanks anyways. Lesson learned. (^_^)

Yeah… with the last two Classes I don’t really cared about much. I unlocked their Weapon somewhat a week after Release.
But this time I was hyped for the Weapon… So first time experiencing it personally :confused:
Let’s hope for a Soon™-Fix of this Problem. A real fix so to say. And yeah. Probably 4.2 :unamused:
IIRC the Runepriest hasn’t had that bug back then… so it has to be somewhere between the release of that class and the Sunspear.

2 Likes

Sunspear had it badly, the weapon was hidden for ages.

Mind all, all i can think of is this

Skeleton Key \/

1 Like

As I was using Thief class for a while, I feel like I always having Megavore on my team, especially early levels in Pet Rescue. I didn’t paid much attention to third-trait trigger and life point of last enemy troop, so it confused me sometime when the board shake and their last troop is gone. :joy:

For new players, having this last trait is like having a secret 5th Common Goblin troop in a team, as the damages are quite similar at that point.

So, I really this new class. It’s a good hybrid of Goblin and Vault troop strategy. Natural half-mana make it a great pick in any event, and Cunning Tree’s Hunter mark is always useful. It’s almost as good as Archer!

1 Like

Thank you devs for creating a special class in honor of my guild :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This whole "Skeleton Key is missing" is outrageous @KYLENATOR001!!!

cGag870

5 Likes

There is obviously the funny side to the missing thief- however equally, in a game involving an investment of real time and real money via gems- it really is frustrating and disappointing.

We must go on a quest to kill Mercer Frey.

2 Likes

SO MUCH FUN!!!

Yup i knew before hand :smiley:

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Just letting you know that the weapon should now be appearing in your collection correctly.

Very sorry about that.

We changed the way weapons unlock on the server in 4.0 (that’s not something you guys see… it’s something WE deal with) - the theory was that we’d see less problems like this… and I believe we will eventually. The issue has been that the team has had a difficult time getting accustomed to the new system (which is mostly automated now). You’d think that would fix problems… and we did too! However, we’ve had an issue with people constantly setting up data the old way and bypassing the automation. We’ll take extra steps next week to make sure it doesn’t happen again!

18 Likes

Sounds like some of the people you work with are scared that they"ll automate themselves out of a job

1 Like

I dunno. If they keep introducing errors, they might non-automate themselves out of their jobs!

2 Likes

Not a bad weapon I must say

3 Likes

I’ve been using stormbrew over apothecary, but honestly, apothecary’s merchant is better. An extra 12 damage, makes a difference. Shame upgrades have no board manipulation, but still good. And the “extra” effects (from upgrades) hit 2nd/3rd if the first/last dies.

1 Like