New Faction - Wyrmrun

Originally published at: New Faction – Wyrmrun – Gems of War

Join Dimetraxia, as you explore the shattered lands of Wyrmrun! We have a new Faction to delve, as well as lots of new troops, lead by The Great Wyrm! To celebrate the release of this new Faction, we will be running a Faction event over the weekend for Wyrmrun. Please Note: We are aware of…

1 Like

:thinking:

6 Likes

It’s the same problem we had (and still have) when let’s say, Doomsayer class (or any T2 event shop) explodes a potion gem before your turn starts.

Edit/ which week of the campaign is it? 5 or 6?
Did any dev/pr person recently brought an update of how long the update/fix take?

2 Likes

holy, love the designs for those wyrms!!

2 Likes

Thanks for nothing!!!

First round… Last fight… Enemy creates 2 skulls… Now it is his turn and he does nothing… The very first sigil gone for nothing!!!

grafik

6 Likes

this faction is broken,ps4 crashing 2 time,play with 4 “the great wyrm” team,i thing the 3rd trait is a problem,crashing moment to 2 create skulls.x4=8 extra skulls

sorry for my english

1 Like

A nonsense faction with random skulls. Utter rubbish. As well as glitches that make play difficult or broken. A shoddy product. Gems are invested. The investment should be sound. Its not. The board locks up, forcing you to leave the delve. I dont think a 50 gem we are sorry will balance an input of over 1000gems plus to play this delve. Geez; this is a HUGE MESS. Needs a complete REFUND.

5 Likes

There have been reports in global that skulls generated on your turn may cause your game to lock up. Possibly avoid buying shop tiers or unlocking the last traits until more info is known.

2 Likes

would be nice if they offered trait refunds for this weekend

7 Likes

So pure faction run keeps crashing the game, good to see yet more new stuff is tested before release, idiotic design :clap:

6 Likes

Would also be nice to hear anything official at all on how to proceed this weekend, instead of getting “compensated” 50 gems on Monday for all those shop tiers bought that turned out to be wasted due to bugs.

5 Likes

Hopefully @Nimhain spotted some of this before TGIF started :crossed_fingers:

Also: how is one last seen -1309 minutes ago?
:sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

That’s probably how long Nimhain is guaranteed to not show up from now on. :thinking:

3 Likes

If not the bug with skulls, I’d ask: why so late? This faction has 6 treasure rooms, people could forget about City of Thieves.

2 Likes

Don’t worry — breaks the game, but totes “Not a Bug!”

:joy:

4 Likes

8600 Chaos Shards for full ascension. Lots of “epic” for me.

1 Like

By the way, please tell, had anyone seen the central room V as a treasure room? As far as I could play, the central room is a plain V (one of 11 Legendary rooms without treasures).

5 room delves = :eggplant: move devs

Not testing shit before it’s released, basically expected at this point.

I’m more surprised when things are released without any issues.

4 Likes

The board is totally frozen with no way to proceed, a sigil lost for stupid bug, and I don’t think there is a way of finishing the pure facttion battles without facing this bug

5 Likes

Temporary fix incoming:

4 Likes