New Faction - Nightmare Circus

Originally published at: New Faction – Nightmare Circus – Gems of War

Join Feyr, as you explore the haunted lands of the Nightmare Circus! We have a new Faction to delve, as well as lots of new troops, lead by the Ringmaster! To celebrate the release of this new Faction, we will be running a Faction event over the weekend for Nightmare Circus.

4 Likes

Ringmaster has no summon

11 Likes

Will be addressed after the event, when it no longer matters. Pay up extra to still finish your pure faction run with broken tools, expect a shrug as compensation.

12 Likes

This is the second time this week I wasted gems on an event that I now cannot play in the way I wanted to :rofl:

5 Likes

:zipper_mouth_face: :vulcan_salute:

23 Likes

Final room of Delve is called “RingERmaster’s Chamber.”

1 Like

Nightmare Circus not Displayed on Android Handy.Youn can t find it.Without Words again.

I wouldn’t complain about not finding it given 50% of the troops are broken.

That’s where my Android shows it. Had to scroll around a bit before I found the spot.

8 Likes

I have to restart Handy and Game and then it was Displayed.Weird

I love the Faction and new troops and their abilities! They are perfect for Halloween too! :heart_eyes:

Oh, it’s a nightmare, alright…

“It’s always Halloween somewhere”?

2 Likes

Bug !

Ringmaster doesn’t summon troops like he should!

Was reported very soon after the event began but devs had already finished work for the weekend.

2 Likes

The bug that is harming us will not be fixed for 3 weeks! On the other hand, as soon as a bug benefits us, you can be sure that it will be fixed within 24 hours or even sooner!

14 Likes

Oh I do love an optimist! :wink:

That’s good, because me too :slight_smile:

A note – there’s a spelling error in the flavour text (English) for Ringmaster. “If you like it then you better put 3 rings on it.”

10 Likes

Beat Pure Faction 500, Hoard 199/ Kingdom level 15, not in the event itself, so no potions of power. 3 Nysha

Strongman
Fire Juggler
Fire Juggler
Fire Lion
Crypt Banner (+2 Red, +1 Purple, -1 Green)

For some reason Fire Juggler is a Mage, so medaling it gives +6 magic (and it does damage 4 times, so +24 damage)

Lost no troops, but Strongman only had 122 HP let at the end.

Oh and despite the enemy Legendary making Terror Gems and Fire Lion doing Fire Lion things, none of the enemies ran away; I manually beat them.

9 Likes