New Faction - Emperinazar

Should Legendary summoners be in the 1st slot then? Maybe they should just give us an instant win button instead?

Delves have many faults, but a competent enemy team composition isn’t a bad design choice.

4 Likes

I won my pure faction battle in about 5 minutes. 300 and 500 with different teams no lost troops. I lost no troops this whole faction :sunglasses:

1 Like

Competent team choice? Out of 4 choices. Lol
This is what a majority of my members used.

They just didn’t spend enough gems or enough gold to make the match take “5 minutes” so I guess it’s their fault right? Yeesh.

There’s 2 spots in between first and fourth. No delves don’t need to be insta win to answer your rhetorical question nor do they need to be boring and cookie cutter.
Just because a troop is Legendary Rarity or a summoner doesn’t mean it needs to be put in the 4th position. Yet if there’s a room with only one legendary troop and that’s the highest Rarity of the that room…odds say it’s in the 4th position for the delve. Woah innovative design.

Somebody promised me orange slices. I don’t see any orange slices here. If I don’t get some fracking orange slices, then something is seriously wrong here.
I’m out of order, you’re out of order, this whole fracking delving operation is out of order.

It ain’t for everybody.

It’s my own fault really. I didn’t have to take Cedric’s Vault. I beat the Bone Dragon room, and then fought Marilith, but she bashed HKI good. I won, naturally. I’m an Orc, I win. That’s my job, that’s what I do. And then stupidly chose the Vault.

So I get a Mambasira after Vash’Dagon eats a Fell Dragon, Vash gets pulled to the front, and hilarity ensues.

Mamba kills Cedric, so no reshuffle. Final Boss Room, of course the last two troops reach 1k health.

Apparently Mambasira had Blessed from the Potions, so Vash couldn’t eat her since he was in first position and dying. Mamba died soon after. So it was Sentinel in 4th position and an angry mob at the gates.

We all make choices. Once we do, we have to live with the results. I will Not Cower In Fear.

I will thump my chest, and say what brave men they were. I would have preferred Orcses, but I’ll use whatever assets I have to achieve victory.

I do wish I had a better connection. Timed out, had to retry x4. I was worried it wouldn’t reconnect.

As it is, I’ll have 1 try at 500 pure faction with x3 Tier VII. Win, and I’m done. Lose, and it’s another 200 gems.

It don’t matter if you win in a minute or a day, winning is winning. Losers can talk about giving it their best. I’ll take my victory and enjoy my rewards.

Edit: Delve Lvl 480. 2 more to go.

3 Likes

It reminded me of those Life & Death battles that I’ve found myself stuck in where it’s endless summons and/or a 1 on 1 stalemate. At least with this delve I knew I’d eventually win.

Devs I promise I do & will continue to spend many hours playing… no need to drag an extra hour out of me. :wink::purple_heart:

4 Likes

I did a 300 potionless run too and managed to get through it without too much trouble. It just took over half an hour for the final battle. I’m not liking where the game is at if delve isn’t the worst that we’ve had. It might not be that hard but battles that last this long are not fun. There should be some middle ground they can reach.

3 Likes

Final room did take me 40 min and 24 sec. I might’ve done it quicker if a few extra turns happened instead of gaining 12 armor.

I didn’t hate it as much as a rng fest like the Warrens, Stonesong Eyrie or Crypt Keepers. How many minutes did it take for me to complete those?

If every delve introduced a Gobtruffle or Queen Bee, then players would complain about that as well.

Mirrored Halls was a pain. I finally got Fang Moor finished, but still have to do Werewoods, Lyrasza’s, and Sunken Fleet. 90% of the players might not care about delves, but perhaps 99% don’t care about treasure maps and arena.

I don’t have a solution, and probably don’t have a point either. I do like that this delve was doable without potions at hoard 100, even if I chose to do it with potions.

4 Likes

I’m at 21 minutes currently @ level 500 pure faction with 5 potions (+35 stats).

Enemy Emperinazara is giving everyone for 260 life.

Mine are at 346 life. I have two Kobold Magi dealing 359 and 302 scatter damage each. But of course that gets divided by four targets. To deal more damage to each target than they can heal, I would need to be doing 1000+ scatter damage.

Edit: 6 minutes later, finally able to defeat her.

1 Like

For me, personally, this felt quite better and less frustrating than other ‘stalling delves’ (Stonesong and Tinkertown) - no mana drain, no random troop spawns, no random self-destruct.
While it is on the slow side, this is far from being the worst (or most annoying) delve out there - apart from patience (and time) one doesn’t need much more investment for full completion, certainly not millions of gold and treasures.

So far I know of three people in our guild doing pure 500 potionless (on first try, no less) and I’m quite sure I had the highest hoard level at 111 + 50%.

5 Likes

Yes, the goal is rather basic. Simply match 4-s until your DPS can nuke the other side. You are basically unkillable; so its an exercise in patience. I think it took me around 30 minutes to win (2xscatter damage troop).

This faction taught me that scatter damage is biased towards troops with higher health. I did not know that until this weekend.

3 Likes

That would explain a few oddities I thought I had seen. Would be swell if that could be tested by someone.

Oh it was tested plenty this weekend lol.

1 Like