New Faction - Eldrazhor

NEW FACTION – ELDRAZHOR

New Faction: Eldrazhor

Join Tyri, as you explore the kingdom of Eldrazhor!

We have a new Faction to delve, as well as lots of new troops, ruled by Matron Velenne!

To celebrate the release of this new Faction, we will be running a Faction event over the weekend for Eldrazhor.

1 Like

Guys would you care translating everything in this Delve? no translations whatsoever

2 Likes

Like always. Job is never 100% done.

Hello team, could you please clarify? Are the translations into other languages missing? I’m letting the devs know now.

Everything is English on any language. Maybe the proper locale files were not uploaded on production?

Thanks for the confirmation, I’ve passed the information along.

1 Like

Okay team, we pushed new text out this morning, so this issue might be caused by game data being out of date.

You can read an article here that will help you update the game. (You may also want to reboot your device.)

Please let me know if following these steps fixes the issue.

Sorry, but no go, PS4 tells that I have the latest version installed. Also, if directly checking the language file (GemsOfWar_Russian.json) it shows that no changes were made

Exactly that happened to me the new faction wasn’t on there n just lost 4000 keys issue

Means? Keys? Which keys are you referring to?

Thanks for reporting back. We are looking into this.

Fixed. Language files are ok now

We have deployed new text. Please restart your game and device.:heart:

1 Like

1600 Shards to Max Epic
2600 to Max Legendary
6800 to max Ultra rare
7800 to max Rare.

Ended up with 7 Matrons!
Now for the grind…

2 Likes

That was a great storyline. Tyri follows the same approach to dungeons as my old D&D group.

2 Likes

Drop rates for the faction are posted in-game.

3 Likes

Is this because I started a vault?
It’s been like this all weekend despite the new FA.

that happens when you claim all of the rewards in the delve event

15 Likes

Matron’s boost multiplier is counting cursed allies instead of cursed opponents. Is that just a visual bug?

1 Like