New Faction - Eldrazhor

1 Like

Keeper of Souls just used his spell to transform purple to skulls, then get an extra turn, evntho my Hero is enraged when I slam their front troop with skulls I dont manage to ignore his 3rd trait of summoning upon death.

What am I missing here? I feel its something I overlooked.

Enraged bypasses things like skull damage resistances. It doesn’t stop any specific on troop death traits as they occur after the skull damage. A hero killed this way can still summon a bandit in its place afterward. So it is operating as it supposed to based on other occurrences with a similar condition.

4 Likes

enraged

Then something is not right, the description clearly says that it ignores the enemy traits.

I read that as your attack ignores the traits. But on death traits occur after the attack which makes it outside of what enrage ignores.

The way I understand it is that enrage should ignore the trait upon damage, which means the trait will be inactive, so no summon will happen.

I am tired now, so I am not 100 % sure if my logic is good or bad. If it is working as intended, that you already replied for, so thank you.

What that means is enrage ignores/bypasses enemy traits that protect the target from skull damage. Such as skull reduction traits like stoneskin and agile.

You would have to stun the troop to prevent it from summoning. :grinning:

Although the literal translation is another one that’s wording could be clearer.

2 Likes

Enraged means you ignore enemy traits when you deal Attack damage. But Enrage doesn’t mean the enemy ignores their own traits when they die. Attack damage and dying are two separate things. You’re ignoring things that would affect your Attack – but when they die, they still trigger things that trigger on their death, completely separate from your Attack phase.

1000 gem 3000 glory