New Faction - Depths of Sin

The devs are working on a fix as we speak.

7 Likes

Yay it worked.

1 oz. Prevention > 1 lbs. Cure

7 Likes

Thank You so very much @Saltypatra @Nimhain @Sirrian :heart::joy:

NowayJoe2Go of the Arch Druids

1,800 to get epic to mythic
4,400 to get legendary to mythic
5,400 to get ultra rare to mythic
8,000 to get rare to mythic

9 epics from Faction shop, sitting on 22 Mythic Scarab Knights after

last time in the Deep Hive.

This time:

3,200 to get epic to mythic
5,200 to get legendary to mythic
5,800 to get ultra-rare to mythic
7,600 to get rare to mythic

9 epics from Faction shop, sitting on 10 Mythic Ironjaw after

Big difference on every number, but less shard cost for the rares. Interesting.

Forgot to write down treasure count before pulling though.

1 Like

To fix the issue (Delves) on PS4, mash the X button.

Capture

2 Likes

So the kingdom was released broken as well as Tartarus’ 3rd trait. Always good to see things tested before release :+1:

4 Likes

Testing cost money!
Why you should invest money if you can use the players as betatesters :innocent:

Good its just a game and not a medical device or a plane

2 Likes

Earned 27,400 shards since last delve.
Spent them all because why not?

Received:
98 CP
331 GR
179 PC
84 KC
44 GL
15 ST

Enough to take hoard to 299, but I only wanted to go to 200 so I used 15 ST, 44 GL and 16 KC to get exactly lv 200. Gold cost was only 1,608,000. I’ll update post with how much gold I make taking delve to 500.

Interesting note: Last delve I spent 5 more SC and gold cost was 229,000 less.

4 Likes

8000 shards spent (5 Iron Jaws bought for gems. Additional shards after 7600 spent fishing for treasures and to have 4 mythic copies of Deminaga)

Coin Purse — 26
Gold Ring — 99
Priest’s Chalice — 45
King’s Crown — 23
Genie’s Lamp — 8
Sacred Treasure — 6

Tartarus — 12
(6) @ 3200 shards spent

Ironjaw — 34
(16) @ 3600

The Infernal Machine — 56
(41) @ 5200

Deminaga — 96
(91) @ 7600

1 Like

anyone else notice that the Depths of Sin artwork(backdrop) doesnt match at all with its place in the underworld? the backdrop is of the center volcano but the delve is placed along the coastline…

2 Likes

Junky artwork probably suits a tedious delve team.

Another mediocre at best faction team.
1 troop deals -some- damage with its spell.
1 troop generates mana, a bit garanteed for your team, but likely to create an extra turn for your opponent.
1 troop generates skulls, mostly for your opponent
1 troop removes skulls to gain some life and armor, oh goody.

If the goal was to outlast your opponent this team might have something going, but it’s pretty weak imo.
(On a side note, I have the same problem with Whitehelm in this weeks Raid. Few troops which deal damage and none of them scale.)

Patience
Ethereal Sentry
Gargoyle
Earth’s Fury.

EF zaps ZG’s armour and boosts everyone’s Attack, especially Gargoyle.

ES also boosts Gargoyle’s Attack.

Patience kills ZG, then Gargoyle wastes the rest :+1:

2 Likes

Just like The Deep Hive, I enjoyed this one as well. I know the devs have hit obstacles trying to make previous Pure Faction runs less soul crushing (please keep trying & save me from Crypt Keepers) so I appreciate what’s been done with these newer ones. Thanks.

5 Likes

EVERY delve should only require 3 rooms to complete like this one did.
Devs you’ll never know how much more enjoyable you make the Faction by designing it that way. Because you’ll never know how much more of a grind a 4 or 5 room faction can be.
And by the looks of the current leaderboards, it doesn’t seem to be hurting you “gems economy” wise.

In fact, I can argue that more gems are spent when Factions are 3 rooms required than when they are 5.

6 Likes

@Saltypatra @Kafka I believe the wrong data was linked to the in-game announcement about Depths of Sin becoming available. (This looks like a new Legendary troop announcement, from the “?” button.)

I am just grateful it was 3 rooms (later on because I dont have the gems to shortcut until level 300). But it was all in all not too bad. Horde 100 was plenty…1st pure fight at faction was a success and it didn’t take long at all. Happy

4 Likes