New Faction - Depths of Sin

Originally published at: New Faction – Depths of Sin – Gems of War

New Faction: Depths of Sin Join Penglong, as you explore the darkness of the Depths of Sin! We have a new Faction to delve, as well as lots of new troops, ruled by Tartarus! To celebrate the release of this new Faction, we will be running a Faction event over the weekend for Depths of…

The delve is glitched on Xbox, I can not finish the quest line, it errors at the last reward menu, resulting in having to restart the game

Error:

CLIFFY-B71YGKSKSF3

4 Likes

Done the tasks, click reward, get this

3 Likes

There’s an error that keeps me from finishing the quests that unlock the faction. Something about a “Cliffy”? This error boots me to the open page too. It’s CLIFFY-CT4UHJTIDC to be specific.

2 Likes

Also, just in the last match, I noticed the legendary’s third trait, to gain a soul on purple matching, is seemingly broken. It awards the enemy a soul when you match purples too, which I’m pretty sure isn’t intended, since every other troop like that only factors when its your turn.

suddenly, always having the new faction preview streamed doesnt seem like a bad idea… to prevent these kinds of things

6 Likes

@Kafka @Saltypatra
Delve is unplayable on mobile.

@CliffyA as well since it’s his trademark.

1 Like

Can you still get in through the faction event? Even if you can, you don’t want to play the event without reaching 100 hoard first - which requires unlocking the faction through the quest line.

1 Like

Shoddy game testing -woeful- with a repeated - cliffy uggp45tkk3m nonsense repeat over and over - to restart the game - we pay to play- fix it

2 Likes

Yes. But that’s not a wise strategy.
So though possible, not a realistic option.

1 Like

Same here game restarts at quest end. Playing on pc.

2 Likes

Something new released and not working properly, I doubt many are surprised :joy:

4 Likes

@Saltypatra @Kafka delve is unplayable on mobile

2 Likes

Bug report is up for it

3 Likes

Multiple players in Druids Alliance with this issue across all PC and Mobile

Says Quest Complete but everything is still locked

2 Likes

Steam crash after last new delve quest: CLIFFY-50HIET5IOJ

The zeros in error could be Os I guess, no way to tell.

2 Likes

This must be an intentional ploy to let the game trigger the ‘daily deals’ and offers each time the game restarts. Nothing else makes sense. Also, perhaps seeing these ads for an epic troop when I have everything but mythics should be reconstituted in free gold or something.

4 Likes

Developers, do you test anything before giving it to the players? Very likely not.

4 Likes

I assume calling @Saltypatra is the same as telling @Sirrian and @Nimhain that the new Delve is broken over the weekend? Will any of it matter when the Event is only 3 days long to begin with?

Salty is aware of the issue, she has responded to the bug report and is investigating as much as she can, which generally means she is trying to contact a dev that is available to have a look

2 Likes