New Faction - Crypt Keepers

Tier VI just give you 6 more sigils than Tier IV, and you have 5 sigils left.

Well, now it does look to be possible farming at Level 20 and finish all stage rewards.

My experience with class event is only buying Tier III as well, but you can’t lose even once or lose single Valraven, and have to play in straight line. But even that, sometimes Valraven will refuse to appear in 39th battle and you can’t finish reward stage 8. But most of the time, it should be enough to finish it.

i didnt lose any battles or valravens. but valraven was a jerk and only appeared on the 40th battle right after i had bought the next tier lol

1 Like

I believe different rooms in different rarities gives different points. I honestly didn’t checked, but i think if someone is lucky enough to have a Dragon Fountain Room (Epic) instead of an Ultra-Rare Room i get more points during that Delve run.

I also bought up to tier VI, but i “missed” two Valravens due the Ghost Troop bug…

But i finished the event in the end, so i won’t bother with a ticket for any paltry compensation since i didn’t had to buy any other Shop Tier.

1 Like

Just to be clear for my post above, I also bought tier 6.

Farming level 30 without always optimizing the multiplier, finished rewards saturday with 1 sigil left. As I recall, I got one valraven on Sunday.