New Faction – Court of Foxes (Nintendo Switch)

These should already be available in your Collection. If you can’t see them please force close and re-open the game and check again and let me know if you’re still having issues.

Hi!

The only Court of foxes troop in my collection is Shadow fox. The vulpacea scepter is now visible.

The Faction Assault event shop only has the Epic Faction Troop in it so it would have been the only one you got from buying event shop tiers.

1 Like

OK

So, just waiting for compensation for the useless faction sigils then.

50 gems? Was there some mistake? Is there more compensation coming? Please tell me they are joking. If this had happened on PC, the gems spent on the event would have been refunded. I’ve been hearing that Switch players are not valued as much as PC players. I really didn’t think it was true, but now I’m starting to believe it! It’s logical that people may have bought tiers, then realized the faction wasn’t available, the hoard could not be increased, the troops could not be obtained, so they waited for a fix and then had to abandon the event altogether. Is this really all they are going to give us??? 50 gems???

3 Likes

Can’t imagine this is true. I think this is more of a “Sorry for the inconvenience. Take this 50 gems until we pay back what’s not ours.”

1 Like

There will be no more compensation for this. According to the devs the 50 gems, shards and shadow fox was more than enough to compensate no matter how many tiers you bought. Well, no more real-money purchases for me then!

2 Likes

Unbelievable and completely disappointing. It really is making me reconsider playing on Switch, and it’s also giving me pause on spending another penny on my PC accounts, both of which are high VIP levels. I’ve always believed in supporting games that are fair, but this clearly is not fair, and the way that Switch players are constantly getting the short end of the stick is absolutely deplorable.

1 Like

The chaos shards and the shadow wolf copies were meaningless. The 50 gems should have been at least 500 gems or even more, depending on how many tiers u bought for the faction event.

Not having the court of foxes available for a new faction event over the weekend is unacceptable and embarrassing. There would have been a huge outrage if this happened on other platforms, and they might have been convinced to give more compensation.

This is why many people get frustrated or just give up–they clearly don’t understand the time and gems that can be wasted on events that are broken. This game is a business to them. Nothing more.

3 Likes

No, it would not. Just search “compensation” for a scattering of prior incidents (like this one).

Including if you bought no tiers at all, in which case – some free Gems and a few free copies of a new Troop, neat!

You can criticize the same compensation being issued globally whether or not you were even impacted (and I know I wasn’t). Tailoring the compensation relative to individual accounts would have been … not terribly difficult (technically speaking) but certainly more time-consuming.

yes, it would

now the gems dev team just needs to do it. Best of luck, Switch.

1 Like

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.”
Scotty

If 50 Gems is an “appropriate compensation” for the gem sink you are responsible for it shows clearly what you think about your customers. The game is dead for me then.
If you decide to do your SQL queries to compensate what you’ve stolen from my/our account I might think of coming back. If you don’t: How can I know if you’re not doing it again and again and again?
I can’t. And that’s the point.

In a different Gacha-Game I play we get more compensation for an 1 hour server downtime for updates which are announced 2 weeks before they happen.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to us. I guess we get nothing. Not even a response. :frowning: It doesn’t even matter when the devs reschedule the faction because I no longer have the gems to buy the tiers. Gems on Switch are way more precious! It’s not like PC/Mobile where you carry your phone around all day and are able to collect tributes every hour, on the hour. I get to collect maybe 2 or 3 tributes a day, and that’s it! This account isn’t very developed yet. Most of my tributes are still in the 5-9 gem range, so losing all those gems HURTS!!! I will no longer be spending on this account. I’m not even sure I’ll continue playing this account after all of this.

1 Like