New Dungeon Screenshots & Discussion Thread

How harsh should the disclaimer be though?

IP2 clown car :clown_face:

3 Likes

2 Likes

No luck for Mata, again. 45 :skull:

2 Likes

Haha, don’t let me squash your creativity: surely forum rules/restrictions do not apply to external sites? :thinking: :stuck_out_tongue: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very curious… still the same numbers…

4,5 was safe. Guessed 1,3, both traps. 2 was stairs, 6 was mid-boss.

Old Tracked Run Summary: Day 28

Brown: 3,5,6 (4 was an altar)
Diamond: 3,4,6 (2 was a diamond bonus)
Blue: 4,5,6 (3 was an altar)
Green: 2,3,5 (4 was an altar)
Red: 4,5,6 (3 was an altar)
Yellow: 3,4,5 (1 was ascending stairs)
Purple: 4,5,6 (2 was ascending stairs)
Brown: 3,5,6 (4 was an altar)
Diamond: 1,2,6 (5 was ascending stairs)
Blue: 3,4,6 (5 was descending stairs to level 3)
Green: 2,4,5 (1 was an altar)
Red: 2,3,6 (5 was descending stairs to level 4)
Yellow: 1,4,5 (3 was an altar)
Purple: 3,5,6 (4 was an altar)
Brown: 1,5,6 (3 was a garnet bonus)
Diamond: 4,5,6 (3 was a diamond bonus)
Blue: 3,5,6 (4 was an altar)
Green: 3,5,6 (2 was descending stairs to level 5)
Red: 2,4,5 (3 was an altar)
Yellow: 1,5,6 (2 was descending stairs to level 6)
Purple: 1,5,6 (4 was an altar)
Brown: 3,4,6 (1 was a garnet bonus)
Diamond: 1,4,5 (2 was an altar)
Blue: 2,4,6 (5 was ascending stairs)
Green: 2,5,6 (3 was descending stairs)
Red: 2,5,6 (4 was a ruby bonus)
Yellow: 2,4,6 (5 was ascending stairs)

New Tracked Run Summary: Day 1
Purple: 4,5,6 (2 was descending stairs)

1 Like

I agree, the way the function is just wrong and unethical.

Correct me if I’m wrong but developing a code to make the doors random would be a lot easier to code than the code that they just removed, yet they make it out as if it was a mistake. How could a code like that just magically be created without them knowing.

I think the code was meant to be created like that but didn’t want players to know that which is why they never said anything and now that the community have figured it out they have gone and made it random.

This kind of behaviour from a company is just wrong and they will only lose players.

Very disappointing IP2!!! I am an Australian and I am absolutely embarrassed that IP2 is an Australian company.

13 Likes

I look forward to the lucky winner of 1,2,3 all bosses.

It “should” be possible now. I refuse to volunteer for it. :thinking:

edit: Thanks l1ghtm0_0n

2 Likes

Here from one of my guildmates

4 Likes

I admit that even now the dungeon may not be completely random. Even if they say otherwise. After all, they also spoke last time. Perhaps even they themselves did not know that the dungeon was not random. :grin:

3 Likes

Anyone in the dungeon today had a B1 in room 5? RT in room 2? Special in room 1? The sample is small, but I have not seen these combinations. I also have a suspiciously even distribution of B3 and DT in all rooms. Perhaps the algorithm starts the distribution with them

I suggest moving the results gathering/analysis for this going forward to a third-party site like one of the community Discords.

I’d be in favor of totally abandoning ship completely on the forums and using an independent site/Discord for discussion and such since you get downright punished for doing so on IP2s spaces

8 Likes

Hey @sls . Just wanted to say thank you for creating the dungeon tool regardless of the dev fix.

Much appreciate your effort. Same goes to @Hawx @CaptainAwesome @TbIKBA @Voq , convertmuffin123, ATM and @gary_dils . You guys are certainly special.

Thank you so much again.

23 Likes

Thanks!
Don’t forget the people analysing the data and spotting patterns early on!

TbIKBA, Voq, AMT, CaptainAwesome, convertmuffin123

12 Likes

I’m not against a private channel to further analyze their semi-inevitable current programming shortcomings: or at the very least suggesting that such a channel exists and shortcomings are being found, as a small thanks to the lovely IP2 staff who decided to do this to the playerbase and to the company’s credibility.
:stuck_out_tongue: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

This is 3 loops

• S in 6 is a loop
  • D in 5 & RT in 3 is a loop
  • B1 in 2 & B2 in 4 & DT in 1 is a loop

Besides I have checked all the screenshots.
We have D and DT in all rooms.
What not occured so far, but will probably show up soon:
B1 in 5
B2 in 3
R̵T̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵2̵
S in 1

I doubt that there is another pattern anymore
I guess I’ll quit this game…

2 Likes

I also want to thank you all for what you did for the community:
@sls @CaptainAwesome (danke Euch beiden) @TbIKBA @Voq @AMT and @covertmuffin123
i’m for a new private discord server for every new tools in the future.

11 Likes

I very nearly posted to take the data tool down.

However I didn’t think the devs would still be that pedantic.

Tbh it’s why a lot of people stopped posting on the forums, and why things like teams stopped being shared.

Lest we forget the Sunspear change based on ‘invisible’ feed back and the fact that they apparently didn’t know Sunspear was used in fast teams, yet Devs could tell us how many gems were exploded in an entire year in gems of war……

5 Likes

654321, level 10

1 Like

I am really not surprised. I play other games and the other companies ENCOURAGE collaboration, and helpful to ensure their player base is happy.

This just sucks. I mean seriously - what is the point if we can’t actually have a little bit of fun being creative and figuring out something like this.

I am real sad. I am just real sad

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

9 Likes