New Dungeon Screenshots & Discussion Thread

Received 84 Dragonite in Level 2. Stairs were behind Door 1

5 Likes

Day 2.
Treassure, trap, battle, trap, battle, battle.
Still zero Dragonite :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

No idea what’s with the Question Mark after the ‘Descending’ on the stairs door.
:thinking: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Mine so far. (This is Xbox)

2 Likes

I could be wrong, but I think it goes away when you descend. Because I don’t have it on mine.

1 Like

Didn’t see any option to descend, just that screen… and when I click on it nothing happens…

Since it was the second door I opened and I’m still on level 1, I’m assuming IP2programming at play
:thinking: :person_facepalming: :vulcan_salute:

On the console, it gave me two options. One to stay, and one to descend. And that came up once I opened the door.

1 Like

2 Likes

Main and alt accounts today:

1 Like

Maybe you doubleclicked accidantely? Something like that? I had my Descending stairs today too and there was a pop-up which asked me if I want to proceed.

But it’s actually good to see, that we have a choice here. Hopefully this will be the case for ascending stairs too…

2 Likes

Even if I did (didn’t see a popup, but let’s say ‘maybe’ since it’s anecdotal), sounds like a flaw in their programming that users can be screwed off their choice without actually picking whether to change floor or not.
:person_facepalming: :stuck_out_tongue: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

Why can’t we spend some gems to scout a room or all rooms???

On which device do you play?
Maybe there is a device-related pattern which traps occour :thinking:

Edit: or maybe it is Level-related :thinking:

Day 4

2 Likes

No question mark at the stairs today, and a message popped up asking whether to go down.
:vulcan_salute:

1 Like

2 Likes

5 3 2 6 1 4
Battle, Treasure, Battle, Trap, Battle, Trap.

Day 3 and still Zero Dragonite :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Steam

84 dragonite (level 2)

5 Likes

I’m here with the numbers

From gathering data here and on the flight school

Calculations

Boss Level 30 is:
25 jewels
100 + level number of shards
5 diamonds

Boss Level 40
Same as above

Boss Level 50
50 jewels +1 jewel per 2? Increased dungeon levels (investigating)
Above shard amount doubled
10 diamonds

Perfect Run starts at 82 and increases by 2 dragonite each level

(sometimes people find the stairs and then take a screenshot of their already completed dungeon so the level shown in the top right isn’t representative of the rewards they got)

3 Likes

As much as I know the level displayed changes as soon as you take the stairs, the battle rewards only change the next day, even if you have battles left.

Edit: Then again, the rewards for battles left might change immediately. I might be remembering this incorrectly, there could have been a x2 boss multiplier involved.

1 Like